great summary of Hillary's record.

yet, the coward MT can't dispute the article or rebut it. come on you liberal coward, don't attack the source. show some evidence that it's wrong.

Reactions: 9 people
The entire story about the Clinton Foundation's use of funds is misleading. The Clinton foundation donates very little money to other charities, but instead spends directly to fund its own projects. Just one of many inaccuracies...

Reactions: 3 people
The entire story about the Clinton Foundation's use of funds is misleading. The Clinton foundation donates very little money to other charities, but instead spends directly to fund its own projects. Just one of many inaccuracies...

Yes. Like helping to broker the sale of a large portion of our country's uranium to Russia.

If there are so many why stop at one?

Everyone knows there are Liberal and Conservative sites out there that are a waste of cyberspace. Politico, Hufington, Breitbart, and Frontpage are excellent examples. If you use them as your source you should expect eyes to roll.

I've been on this forum for over a year. I think I used Huffington one time. Rightfully I was nailed to the wallpaper for it.

Reactions: 2 people
Everyone knows there are Liberal and Conservative sites out there that are a waste of cyberspace. Politico, Hufington, Breitbart, and Frontpage are excellent examples. If you use them as your source you should expect eyes to roll.

I've been on this forum for over a year. I think I used Huffington one time. Rightfully I was nailed to the wallpaper for it.

Everyone knows that shoebat.com is the only indisputable source for unbiased reporting.

Reactions: 1 person

Name an actual legitimate site

MT, so what is wrong with this article. you have yet to provide any evidence.

you know you can't. you can only whine about the source.

See post 18. I'm not going to wast my time on a story from Frontpage. You may believe whatever you want to as will I.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back