Patrick Kennedy Might Be In Trouble

VolnJC

Don't think they can connect it to Clinton though

Stephen Hayes ‏@stephenfhayes 1h
1 hour ago

BREAKING: A senior State Dept official discussed a "quid pro quo" w/the FBI in exchange for reclassification of HRC emails, per FBI docs.

Per the proposed deal, UnderSec State Patrick Kennedy was to approve FBI overseas posts in exchange for reclassifying some HRC emails.

FBI officials, including CT Dir Michael Steinbach, nixed the arrangement and refused to change the classification of the HRC emails.

Kennedy also asked FBI to make one sensitive HRC email "B9" FOIA exempt so it was "never to be seen again," per FBI docs.

There no indication in FBI docs that HRC or her campaign directed Kennedy to seek a deal on reclassifying emails.

Kennedy has been at the center of both the Benghazi and email controversies.

Benghazi, email, Bill and Monica, birthers. You guys on the right or what's left of it should move on. You're about to be trampled into the dust of history.

Reactions: 3 people
Congratulations, OP. You have officially become the new GSVol.

This is reaching the point of insanity now. You at least don't ramble on and on in one post like GSVol did though. I don't even know what this thread is about; I didn't even bother to read it. I just see now that you've started around 30 threads or so over the last week or two about random weird crap you hope to incriminate Democrats and Hillary with.

If you hate Clinton, you hate Clinton. That's fair. Many, including myself, do. But, good god, guy.

Reactions: 5 people

This is reaching the point of insanity now. You at least don't ramble on and on in one post like GSVol did though. I don't even know what this thread is about; I didn't even bother to read it. I just see now that you've started around 30 threads or so over the last week or two about random weird crap you hope to incriminate Democrats and Hillary with.

If you hate Clinton, you hate Clinton. That's fair. Many, including myself, do. But, good god, guy.
Odd that you would run to Clinton's side to offer support for someone you hate.

Reactions: 3 people
Odd that you would run to Clinton's side to offer support for someone you hate.

Something you Trumpers never seem to quite grasp is how horrible your Trump is. It is possible to hate Clinton but realize that she is still better than Trump.

Please spare us, by the way, of your "but I'm not a Trump voter" nonsense. That kind of low-grade tumscalcium-stuff is beneath any serious intellect.

Reactions: 6 people
Something you Trumpers never seem to quite grasp is how horrible your Trump is. It is possible to hate Clinton but realize that she is still better than Trump.

Please spare us, by the way, of your "but I'm not a Trump voter" nonsense. That kind of low-grade tumscalcium-stuff is beneath any serious intellect.
You bet your ass I'm voting for him......just like you are voting for Hillary.

Reactions: 2 people
You bet your ass I'm voting for him......just like you are voting for Hillary.

Excellent! No more of this pretend show that you and some others have been propagating the past few months.

Time to take a stand.

Still living in your head rent-free. Haha

Dude if you don't like what I post then don't pull up the thread if you think they violate VN rules report me and if you think you are going to get me to stop posting you are **** out of luck

Reactions: 8 people
Dude if you don't like what I post then don't pull up the thread if you think they violate VN rules report me and if you think you are going to get me to stop posting you are **** out of luck

I was actually giving you good advice. When you start as many senseless threads as you have the past week, you risk not being taken seriously anymore. In other words, you risk becoming like Trump. But perhaps that is what you desire - an escape from reality into the fantasy land of eternal barefoot boy in the great green grass.

I was actually giving you good advice. When you start as many senseless threads as you have the past week, you risk not being taken seriously anymore. In other words, you risk becoming like Trump. But perhaps that is what you desire - an escape from reality into the fantasy land of eternal barefoot boy in the great green grass.

Thanks for the bump!

Reactions: 2 people
At least he didn't leave an innocent girl in a submerged car to die.

I read a book about that and here is my theory...Ted is driving Kopechne and is 1) with a young girl 2) driving on a revoked license and 3) drunk...he passes the police car and realizes that he will turn around and stop him...he jumps out and poor Mary Jo, who might not be familiar with the bridge and was probably drinking also..loses control and wrecks the car...Teddy then walks back to the hotel dry and is unaware of the whole accident.

I read a book about that and here is my theory...Ted is driving Kopechne and is 1) with a young girl 2) driving on a revoked license and 3) drunk...he passes the police car and realizes that he will turn around and stop him...he jumps out and poor Mary Jo, who might not be familiar with the bridge and was probably drinking also..loses control and wrecks the car...Teddy then walks back to the hotel dry and is unaware of the whole accident.

Wut

VN Store

Back