Would Video of Hillary Using The N Word Cost Her the Election?

VolnJC

That is what is rumored to be coming out Monday.

Bill Mitchell ‏@mitchellvii Oct 13
Just spoke with James O'Keefe. There is some REALLY bad stuff coming out on Clinton next week. REALLY REALLY bad.

0HOUR1 ‏@0HOUR1__ 58m
58 minutes ago

Before We Leave We are happy to tell you James O'Keeffe has the Hillary Clinton N VIDEO MONDAY TICK TOCK

Reactions: 3 people
She could murder someone on live tv and it'd still be her that wins.

Reactions: 1 person
O'Keefe is terrified about this one..he has been busy and already got the elections commish in NYC fired this week and Twitter suspended him for a day

James O'Keefe
‏@JamesOKeefeIII
I promise you the story will not let you down. I don’t ask for this often but just pray for @Project_Veritas team.

That is what is rumored to be coming out Monday.

Bill Mitchell ‏@mitchellvii Oct 13
Just spoke with James O'Keefe. There is some REALLY bad stuff coming out on Clinton next week. REALLY REALLY bad.

0HOUR1 ‏@0HOUR1__ 58m
58 minutes ago

Before We Leave We are happy to tell you James O'Keeffe has the Hillary Clinton N VIDEO MONDAY TICK TOCK
The N word being Nappy headed ho?

Hilarious considering the rumored video of Trump dropping the n word left and right on The Apprentice.

Reactions: 4 people
Wait didn't you start another thread where you claimed the Clinton campaign is getting desperate?

WTF do you call this?

You cats need to ease up on the OP..... it's s discussion forum ..... he's not loudly banging his old lady in the room next door while you're trying to sleep

You cats need to ease up on the OP..... it's s discussion forum ..... he's not loudly banging his old lady in the room next door while you're trying to sleep

Thx...but they don't bother me and honestly they are talking out of their azz...I just looked on the new posts screen and only two posts I started were in the top 100..on the first page only one I started in the recruiting forum about a committed punter

http://www.volnation.com/forum/tenn...7-tn-brent-cimaglia-ut-commit-6-5-16-a-2.html

Reactions: 2 people
Dude you're the one bumping my threads...you bumped one that hadn't had any comments for most of the day....you seem to spend a lot of time in threads that don't interest you.

I recognize that. I'm just saying something about your gratuitous desperation.

You'll die out once Trump loses this, but I'm here every step of the way.

Reactions: 4 people
I recognize that. I'm just saying something about your gratuitous desperation.

You'll die out once Trump loses this, but I'm here every step of the way.

I'm not even voting for Trump..probably will vote 3rd party or write somebody in...after the election...I'll probably hang in FF or The Pub..but I'll still be posting

VN Store

Back