Confirmed Democratic Voter Fraud

Reactions: 11 people
Typical R lies. That is not what the article says.

"Reached Monday night, Schulkin defended his videotaped remarks, with slight revisions.

“I should have said ‘potential fraud’ instead of ‘fraud,’ ” he said.

:thud:

This guy speculates on a bunch of bs and yall eat it up. lol

Are you really that stupid?

Reactions: 11 people
Are you? Where in the article is there any "confirmed voter fraud"?

quoting him
It’s absurd. There is a lot of fraud. Not just voter fraud, all kinds of fraud . . . This is why I get more conservative as I get older.”

Schulkin didn’t hold back to the undercover journalist, who identified herself as a political consultant at a United Federation of Teachers holiday party on Dec. 16.

Not realizing he was being recorded, he broke with his own party’s position that voter ID requirements hurt the poor and minorities.

Reactions: 2 people
A guy who is really a conservative but runs as a Dem for votes creates unsubstantiated voter fraud accusations about busing and ids. No proof. Can't name any specifics either.

You all have a very broad definition of "confirmed".

Reactions: 1 person
Don't be mad at me for exposing all of the idiocy that yall post. I'm trying to help yall to stop being so ignorant and behind the times.

Reactions: 7 people
Don't be mad at me for exposing all of the idiocy that yall post. I'm trying to help yall to stop being so ignorant and behind the times.

w8wut.gif

Reactions: 1 person
Isn't it about time you logged out of this account and went to your alternate ego D4H?

So my alternate is someone I have been on here years longer than, Who has different views and ideas, and about 15 years age difference?

Racist much? Believe it or not, there are more than one Black posters on Vn and we don't all think or act the same.

None of you can debate my facts at all. All you can do is insult and bring up alternate account conspiracy theories. Yall are sad.

Reactions: 2 people

the fact that they had to subdivide an area less than 10 miles across to make it not be so bad?

talking to an outsider they are going to have no clue until you point out those places on a map and then they will say "oh, Chicago."

I haven't read anyone complaining about people protesting. People rioting and calling it protesting, yes that we complain about.

and just curious on what you believe the true problem is and its cause. because there isn't a conversation being had there.

According to your chart its been on a decline for the last 35 years, peaked in 1980 before dropping, not 50.

and in the 20s we were dirt poor too.

also your list of top 30 includes Chicago four times.....

Chicago Heights, and Harvey IL, Gary and E. Chicago IN.

all are "south Chicago"

you rang k-town? all from one thread.

So my alternate is someone I have been on here years longer than, Who has different views and ideas, and about 15 years age difference?

Racist much? Believe it or not, there are more than one Black posters on Vn and we don't all think or act the same.

None of you can debate my facts at all. All you can do is insult and bring up alternate account conspiracy theories. Yall are sad.

You made the case for having another account. You were here for years and needed for have another account to portray your insane football and political ideas. Makes sense.

I think the idiocy he refers to is that the thread refers to "confirmed" voter fraud when nothing was actually confirmed.

That is what I was saying. Then they wanted to bring up other things.

Nowhere in the article is there any confirmed voter fraud.

You made the case for having another account. You were here for years and needed for have another account to portray your insane football and political ideas. Makes sense.

I guess you, JoeVol, FP, CP, 72 and others are all the same poster then. Yall all post the same ignorant, misinformed, uneducated feces.

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back