VA HOSPITAL: Bodies Of Dead Patients In Morgue Up To Two Months

As an Independent, I don't understand how you blame liberals or conservatives, the VA has sucked for generations.

Reactions: 3 people
the VA pays doctors worse than they can get working elsewhere. If they pay doctors more and hire qualified people it can get better, need to pony up somehow.

I can say from experience at my former job, that this isn't just a VA problem. This happens a lot. Two months is pretty extreme but the lack of communication and often professionalism between funeral homes, medical examiners and the gubmint is pretty well known. I know it's not exactly the same situation but you would be astounded by how often this happens eveywhere.

thanks liberalism. you think hillary would have done things differently if she was in office?

Yes, the president is in charge of VA burials.

As an Independent, I don't understand how you blame liberals or conservatives, the VA has sucked for generations.

This is more of just trying to paint Dems in general, and HRC through Obama-linkage, as anti-military. The irony being that HRC is far more pro-military than is Trump.

Reactions: 1 person
Yes, the president is in charge of VA burials.

This is more of just trying to paint Dems in general, and HRC through Obama-linkage, as anti-military. The irony being that HRC is far more pro-military than is Trump.

Guess that game Saturday made you even nuttier..

Reactions: 2 people
The irony being that HRC is far more pro-military than is Trump.

Hahahahahahha, you have lost your ever gator loving mind LG. Please give me a link where she's pro military.

Military personnel, like the politicians, take an oath to protect and to defend the Constitution from all enemies, both foreign and domestic, but the military folk take that oath seriously while the politicians take it as just another "formality", and that without true meaning.
Is it any wonder that the Democrats are so disliked.

LG, hiLIARy doesn't take the Constitution seriously and hates people that do. That's why she hates the military and police.

Reactions: 4 people
Single payer health insurance and what not...... another govt cluster f*** in the making.

Thanks Obama and all of the rest of the democrat POS that voted for the ACA

No kidding. Government run health care. If you want any insight into what that is like just look at the VA. And that's just for a faction of our population. We're moving in that direction

Last edited:
Nearly the entire free world has socialized healthcare and just about all of them are working better than ours.

Survey Ranks the U.S. Health Care System Lowest in Performance

Now, this is just one article but I challenge you to find any credible source that has the US ranked high.

Comparing nearly every other country to the US is like comparing apples and snickers. Lack of diversity and population size to begin with make comparisons dumb.

Comparing nearly every other country to the US is like comparing apples and snickers. Lack of diversity and population size to begin with make comparisons dumb.

Our healthcare system sucks because of our diversity and size? That doesn't make any sense at all.

Nearly the entire free world has socialized healthcare and just about all of them are working better than ours.

Survey Ranks the U.S. Health Care System Lowest in Performance

Now, this is just one article but I challenge you to find any credible source that has the US ranked high.

you realize half (probably more) of the nations above us have the right to refuse treatment to "lost causes" and other complications.

Forbes Welcome

A subsidiary of the government-run British National Health Service has decided to bar obese patients and smokers from undgergoing hip and knee operations.

pretty much anything not directly life threatening can be refused, and if your health is bad enough they will even refuse to treat the life threatening stuff.

Conservatives think everything is a conspiracy.

And leeches think the govt should be giving them everything and wiping their asses. It must suck to be you and see people who actually went out and made a good living.... while you sit on your ass all swollen up from jealousy.

VN Store

Back