So we can all admit now, Bernie Sanders should've been president.

VolunteerAlumni

Yep, whether you liked him initially or not, you have to admit he is better than the two running now.

-wasn't tied up by super pacs or lobbyists
-Best temperament
-Best stamina
-Actually has been consistent on all his issues for 40+ years
-Very experienced
-No email scandals, miss usa, trump university, etc etc
-Actually cares about this country

so. hold this L America, you called my man Bernie old when Hillary is the one sick.

Reactions: 7 people
Worst policies of any candidate. I think that's an important detail you left out.

I'd also argue the "very experienced" part.

Reactions: 13 people
Yep, whether you liked him initially or not, you have to admit he is better than the two running now.

-Best temperament
-Best stamina
-Very experienced

so. hold this L America, you called my man Bernie old when Hillary is the one sick.

:eek:lol:

Reactions: 2 people

-Best temperament
-Best stamina
-Very experienced

What scandal is miss USA?

That lying whore?

-Best temperament
-Best stamina
-Very experienced

Absolutely not. Fiscally he's the scariest. Bernie Sanders and his supporters are downright horrible.

Worst policies of any candidate. I think that's an important detail you left out.

I'd also argue the "very experienced" part.

Bernie supporters don't worry themselves too much with policy. "Free" this and "free" is all they hear and all they fancy.

Reactions: 1 person

-Best temperament
-Best stamina
-Very experienced

Wasn't tied up by Super PACs, but certainly took the other donations all the way to the bank with a huge smile on his face.

i think universal healthcare is cool especially seeing as it will save the average family a lot of money per year :)

sounds awesome!

how about free college too? That's gotta save people a ton of money.

free homes will save the average family even more.

Car payments are a bummer - why not free cars? Think of the savings for the average family.

Reactions: 6 people
sounds awesome!

how about free college too? That's gotta save people a ton of money.

free homes will save the average family even more.

Car payments are a bummer - why not free cars? Think of the savings for the average family.

just curious when did he mention free homes or free cars? lol. you worry a lot man.

Either way just know you all are going to get Hillary's policies which are basically Bernie's policies anyways. so have fun lol.. Hillary is pushing for free college ;')

Either way just know you all are going to get Hillary's policies which are basically Bernie's policies anyways. so have fun lol.. Hillary is pushing for free college ;')

Hillary is pushing for Hillary. Her policies once elected will be entirely dependent upon what brings her the most power and cash.

"MAJOR SAVINGS FOR FAMILIES AND BUSINESSES
Bernie’s plan will cost over $6 trillion less than the current health care system over the next ten years.

The United States currently spends $3 trillion on health care each year—nearly $10,000 per person. Reforming our health care system, simplifying our payment structure and incentivizing new ways to make sure patients are actually getting better health care will generate massive savings. This plan has been estimated to save the American people and businesses over $6 trillion over the next decade.

The typical middle class family would save over $5,000 under this plan.

Last year, the average working family paid $4,955 in premiums and $1,318 in deductibles to private health insurance companies. Under this plan, a family of four earning $50,000 would pay just $466 per year to the single-payer program, amounting to a savings of over $5,800 for that family each year.

Businesses would save over $9,400 a year in health care costs for the average employee.

The average annual cost to the employer for a worker with a family who makes $50,000 a year would go from $12,591 to just $3,100."

from his website.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back