Illegal voters

I just don't believe it, LG and our other resident know-it-alls say voter fraud is nonexistent.

Reactions: 6 people
Washington state doesn't require proof of citizenship. Elections officials say the state's elections system operates under an honor system.

"We want to make sure everybody has confidence that people casting votes are eligible".

The elections officials in the State of Washington all live in a la la fantasy world if they believe in the "honor system" in this day & age. Probably let's them sleep better at night knowing that they can trust everyone to be honest & trustworthy like we can honor & put our trust in Hillary to run the country when she's elected as President.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Washington state doesn't require proof of citizenship. Elections officials say the state's elections system operates under an honor system.

"We want to make sure everybody has confidence that people casting votes are eligible".

The elections officials in the State of Washington all live in a la la fantasy world if they believe in the "honor system" in this day & age. Probably let's them sleep better at night knowing that they can trust everyone.

I lived there for 30 years. Seattle runs everything. It's liberal paradise. I lost every bit of confidence in the states election system following the 2004 gubernatorial election. Check it out. Disgusting.

I lived there for 30 years. Seattle runs everything. It's liberal paradise. I lost every bit of confidence in the states election system following the 2004 gubernatorial election. Check it out. Disgusting.

I was going to say more about bashing the State of Washington for it's horrible left-wing idiot idea thinking liberal leaning viewpoints but I'm pressed for time this morning.

I was going to say more about bashing the State of Washington for it's horrible left-wing idiot idea thinking liberal leaning viewpoints but I'm pressed for time this morning.

It's just 5 counties around Seattle and Olympia. The rest of the state is pretty conservative.

Great place to go, just retarded politics.

They found him!!!!!

Finally, after a years long exhaustive search and countless laws to stop this man he has been located and jailed. Authorities have cautioned that even though Cetin will finally face justice there may be yet another one out there and will remain on high alert.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
I just don't believe it, LG and our other resident know-it-alls say voter fraud is nonexistent.

Yep, it is kinda hard to find fraud if you don't look, and Dims/libs/progressives have been ensuring everybody there is no fraud and no need to look. But this will be written off as just an isolated event, a mere clerical error, and passed off as urban legend. Snopes will be along in a couple of years to prove it never happened.

After my son graduated from college and moved away, he registered to vote in another TN county; but a few years later this county sent him a new voter ID - because our voting location changed. That's proof that you can be registered in multiple locations simultaneously because no one ensures that an old registration is deleted when a new one is issued, which is another reason to check picture IDs and verify current address against the voter database. The whole system is a sham - classical government bureaucracy with no accountability.

The elections officials in the State of Washington all live in a la la fantasy world if they believe in the "honor system" in this day & age. Probably let's them sleep better at night knowing that they can trust everyone to be honest & trustworthy like we can honor & put our trust in Hillary to run the country when she's elected as President.

Nice to know that a non-citizen, resident terrorist can vote honorably.

The democrats are experts at fixing elections. They do not fear the law and feel absolutely no shame.

You nailed that post square on the damn head.

Democrats & a few Republicans at this time in history feel they're above whatever laws that are on the books & not adhere to them.....Hillary & Obama being the Chief Democrats to lead by their examples in lies & dirty political corruption.

The swing state in which I reside, allows people to register from park benches. Thus, when Obama was running, they bused homeless people in from Chicago to vote.

It is very rare. If it weren't don't you think these red state governors and legislators would be pushing law enforcement to vigorously investigate and crack down on it? They act concerned so they can pass their ID laws but are not concerned enough to actually look into it.

It's not a problem it's just an excuse.

It is very rare. If it weren't don't you think these red state governors and legislators would be pushing law enforcement to vigorously investigate and crack down on it? They act concerned so they can pass their ID laws but are not concerned enough to actually look into it.

No it's not. It's quite prevelant. Voter fraud is prevelant.

Reactions: 4 people

I still haven't heard a logical reason to be against voter ID requirements.

Reactions: 4 people
I'd love to meet him I bet he has great stories to tell.

Well, he looks younger and more spry these days, but he still has a little trouble recalling those places from WW2. Sometimes confused over whether Omaha Beach is in NB or WI or maybe just outside Denver.

They found him!!!!!

Finally, after a years long exhaustive search and countless laws to stop this man he has been located and jailed. Authorities have cautioned that even though Cetin will finally face justice there may be yet another one out there and will remain on high alert.

They found this guy too.

Sadly, after defending your sorry butt probably before you were even born he is now located in a graveyard.

Nothing to see though.

Just dead people registering in a swing state.

He fought in World War II. He died in 2014. And he just registered to vote in Va.

Aww look somebody who thinks elections are actually decided by us citizens. So cute.

I'm renting a bus on election day and picking up any illegal immigrant who wants to vote. Heck I'll even buy them lunch.

VN Store

Back