Did Hillary Signal Holt at The Debates?

The uploaders name tho

Yeah this was the guy that uploaded it...absolutely love this episode of South Park

wallpaper-world-of-warcraft-south-park.png

Reactions: 2 people
Everything's a conspiracy to those on the right. Just accept the fact that Trump got his ass handed to him and move on.

Reactions: 6 people
Everything's a conspiracy to those on the right. Just accept the fact that Trump got his ass handed to him and move on.

""This is – the great story here for anybody willing to find it and write about it and explain it is this vast right-wing conspiracy that has been conspiring against my husband since the day he announced for president. A few journalists have kind of caught on to it and explained it. But it has not yet been fully revealed to the American public. And actually, you know, in a bizarre sort of way, this may do it." - Hillary Clinton

hmmmmm

Reactions: 5 people
He got smashed because he lack the knowledge and temperament to be president. There was no conspiracy. He just is just full of crap that debates expose.

Reactions: 8 people
He got smashed because he lack the knowledge and temperament to be president. There was no conspiracy. He just is just full of crap that debates expose.

Why are you supporting a woman whose sole reason for not being in prison right now is that she's a white woman of great privilege?

Reactions: 12 people
Why are you supporting a woman whose sole reason for not being in prison right now is that she's a white woman of great privilege?

Same can be said for trump... It could be said he would have lost all those law suits had he not had more money than the plaintiffs.

Trump is the poster child for white privilege. Born rich, kids went to private schools, given a trust fund to start a career... Screwed over hundreds of Americans to get ahead in life.

Reactions: 7 people
because hillary voters are really low information voters who are very jealous of success.

Haha now that's good!!! Trump supporters should have their own slogan "Nothing to see here, just keep on movin."

Hillary supporters are jealous of success and all we hear from Trump supporter is how much she makes off of speaking engagements and how rich her and Bill have become after he left the White House....Pot meet Kettle

What if (and just stay with me for a second on this. I promise I'm going somewhere with it) she just had an itch?

Reactions: 1 person
Haha now that's good!!! Trump supporters should have their own slogan "Nothing to see here, just keep on movin."

Hillary supporters are jealous of success and all we hear from Trump supporter is how much she makes off of speaking engagements and how rich her and Bill have become after he left the White House....Pot meet Kettle
I don't think anyone cares how much they get for speeches. It has to do with wondering what one gets in return for the money given to the Clintons.

I don't think anyone cares how much they get for speeches. It has to do with wondering what one gets in return for the money given to the Clintons.

So people are concerned about what one gets when donating to the Clintons? Are those same people concerned about the perfectly time donations Trump has made to people's campaigns to make some of his issue go away???

Reactions: 4 people

it's not that she's making a bunch of money of talking. it's her hypocrisy and double standards that she believes she's entitled to.

you liberals have always been about envy and jealousy. you guys would have on problems if poor people became poorer as long as those evil rich people became less rich. i've always said liberals are like children because they base all their decision on emotions and not thought

Reactions: 4 people
it's not that she's making a bunch of money of talking. it's her hypocrisy and double standards that she believes she's entitled to.

you liberals have always been about envy and jealousy. you guys would have on problems if poor people became poorer as long as those evil rich people became less rich. i've always said liberals are like children because they base all their decision on emotions and not thought

So you think Hillary feels entitled and Trump doesn't?? He treats people like dirt and feels he has the right to because he's rich. He reminds everyone on a weekly basis how rich he is, who cares!!

Maybe some libs are jealous but this one isn't. I respect people who started from nothing and became rich. I have less respect for those who were just born into it, I always wonder how well those people would have done in life without someone spoon feeding them hundred dollar bills since birth.

Reactions: 5 people

I've always said this...remember when President GW Bush said..."If you pay taxes you get a tax cut" lots of liberal butthurt because "yeah but it mostly goes to the rich" well yeah because they pay the overwhelming majority of taxes

Reactions: 1 person
So people are concerned about what one gets when donating to the Clintons? Are those same people concerned about the perfectly time donations Trump has made to people's campaigns to make some of his issue go away???
People should be interested in all kinds of bribery for sure.

I've always said this...remember when President GW Bush said..."If you pay taxes you get a tax cut" lots of liberal butthurt because "yeah but it mostly goes to the rich" well yeah because they pay the overwhelming majority of taxes

They make the most money, they should pay more in taxes. Man I'm far from being rich and pay handsomely at the end of the year. It sux even more to watch someone like Trump say he made almost $700M last year and brags about paying little to no taxes. How many other people are doing that while the middle class get screwed??? If he had to pay 10% that's Right at $70M. I don't feel bad for a guy who cleared over $600M in one year being out $70M

Reactions: 6 people

VN Store

Back