Michael Savage Show Pulled For Talking Hillary's Health!

VolnJC

Michael Savage ‏@ASavageNation · 1h1 hour ago

I'VE BEEN SABOTAGED ON AIR. TO DESTROY SUPPORT FOR TRUMP. MORE LATER

Reactions: 2 people
Coast to Coast AM only gets 2.75 million a week?

That show was pure gold back when I was working nights.

I loved that show back when I used to travel overnight...sure would keep you awake looking out for UFOs :)

Coast to Coast AM only gets 2.75 million a week?

That show was pure gold back when I was working nights.

Coast to Coast has fallen off in the last few years, it's more political/conspiratorial themed, with less calls from bat**** crazy UFO abduction survivors.

Reactions: 1 person
Savage splices old recordings with new material. Got bored one day and timed it. A three hour show and he talks for 90 minutes. And if he splices in an old segment for the third hour he only has to talk for an hour. I do like it when he just cooks off and rants. He's got to be on some pretty stout BP medication.

Reactions: 1 person
I was listening to Savage one night when he told a very interesting story about coming to Memphis and visiting Graceland.

Coast to Coast has fallen off in the last few years, it's more political/conspiratorial themed, with less calls from bat**** crazy UFO abduction survivors.

I haven't listened to it in years. But for a 12 hour overnight shift, nothing was better to pass the time.

Reactions: StarRaider
I haven't listened to it in years. But for a 12 hour overnight shift, nothing was better to pass the time.

Being an ultra anxious sort I've never slept well, many nights spent smoking a cigar on the back porch with coast to coast on zoning out.

Not sure how anyone can listen to him. I've heard him several times. He's a real strange guy who's condescending to his audience. On top of that, you have to listen to his disgusting swallowing and lip smacking.

Not sure how anyone can listen to him. I've heard him several times. He's a real strange guy who's condescending to his audience. On top of that, you have to listen to his disgusting swallowing and lip smacking.
I've never heard a host go off on people that are on his side like that clown.

VN Store

Back