Which is Most Likely Under President Trump?

Which is most likely to occur in the Trump presidency?

• Total voters

volprof

Destroyer of Nihilists
Under the Trump Presidency, which of the following is most likely to occur, in your opinion?

The thing that is incredible about this guy is that I could see any of these happening, although I think that lots of well-paying jobs returning is a bit of a stretch. Perhaps some, best case scenario.

EDIT: For the record, "Destroys or contains ISIS and contains Islamic terrorism at large" is an option on the table as well. I was only permitted ten options though. So, if you think this option most likely, then let it be known in your post.

Last edited:
I was torn the most between impeachment/resignation and reality TV show. In the end, I went with reality TV show though, because I think it is without question a given that this will be a thing in the event of a Trump presidency.

Nothing of real consequence happens which is probably a good thing. Best case since he will have support on this one is some repeal of Obamacare.

My prediction is he ends up hating the job and doesn't run for a second term. That is the best case scenario for everyone, the Clinton dynasty is dead and Trump out to pasture in 4.

Nothing of real consequence happens which is probably a good thing. Best case since he will have support on this one is some repeal of Obamacare.

My prediction is he ends up hating the job and doesn't run for a second term. That is the best case scenario for everyone, the Clinton dynasty is dead and Trump out to pasture in 4.

I could see this happening, especially once Trump sees that the presidency is not in fact a CEO position or a dictatorship and that the Constitution is actually a thing. This, of course, is provided that he doesn't pull an "Erdogan" on all of us, but I admit that it's unlikely he would be able.

I still think the reality TV show while he's in office is more likely. I think it's a given.

i said the reality TV show. nothing was a close second. after that is a bunch of half agreements. Trump's companies grow but not top 10. might leave NATO but no Russia, i wouldn't say a "massive" trade war (you missed an opprotunity w/ Hhhuuuugggeee). debt increases but not to that extent. some jobs may return but not an economy saving amount. so on and so forth.

i said the reality TV show. nothing was a close second. after that is a bunch of half agreements. Trump's companies grow but not top 10. might leave NATO but no Russia, i wouldn't say a "massive" trade war (you missed an opprotunity w/ Hhhuuuugggeee). debt increases but not to that extent. some jobs may return but not an economy saving amount. so on and so forth.

In retrospect, I probably should have just cut the part about Russia and kept it strictly to NATO. I debated that at the time.

The thing is though, the guy seems to have such an obsession with Putin and his Russia, and his campaign (and now apparently, his business) has so many ties with the Kremlin that it's hard for me to believe that an American exit of NATO during Trump would not also mean some sort of security agreement with Russia.

Now, that doesn't mean any sort of formal military alliance with Russia, like NATO, but it could be something like the Shanghai Cooperation Organization or just some signed treaty that states that neither nation will pursue any formal alliances and/or military interests not agreed upon by the other first or something like that. Basically, some sort of cooperation agreement but not necessarily an Article Five alliance.

It would be nice, but if you think two or more are of equal likeliness, then feel free to let us know.

You've got some real goofy ones on here:

Trump Organization becomes top 10 largest world business

Really? C'mon...

US pulls out of NATO; signs security agreeement with Russia

Stretching the limits of reality here.

Lots of well-paying jobs return to the middle and working class

Possibly.

An American race war

Perhaps not a race war, but almost certainly more division, protests and riots. I wouldn't doubt for one second there are people moving in the shadows to try and make this happen. And Trump gets the blame.

A massive trade war with China

Define "massive." I do think he can put an end to the currency manipulation if he wanted to.

A reality TV show about Trump while still in office

And again, you really are getting goofy here.

US adds 10-20 trillion to the federal debt in first four years of office

His name isn't Obama, so no.

Builds the greatest wall since China

I have no doubt he'll try the wall. And I have no doubt he'll end up failing in the end. But I do think we will see increased border security and a lot more deportations.

Impeached or resigns before term ends

With a GOP House and Senate? He'd have to sacrifice a newborn baby in a bonfire on the steps of the Capitol in order for this one to happen. And furthermore, with all the crap that Obama has gotten away with, do you really think our so called "representatives" care?

Only the ignorant trolls on this site will predict this one.

Nothing of any real significance; just more of the same

I'm with Hog. I can see the ACA being repealed, our military gets a much needed budget infusion, borders become a bit more secure, he does bring jobs up and I think he does go after ISIS with a vengeance.

Reactions: 1 person
You've got some real goofy ones on here:

Really? C'mon...

Stretching the limits of reality here.

Possibly.

Perhaps not a race war, but almost certainly more division, protests and riots. I wouldn't doubt for one second there are people moving in the shadows to try and make this happen. And Trump gets the blame.

Define "massive." I do think he can put an end to the currency manipulation if he wanted to.

And again, you really are getting goofy here.

His name isn't Obama, so no.

I have no doubt he'll try the wall. And I have no doubt he'll end up failing in the end. But I do think we will see increased border security and a lot more deportations.

With a GOP House and Senate? He'd have to sacrifice a newborn baby in a bonfire on the steps of the Capitol in order for this one to happen. And furthermore, with all the crap that Obama has gotten away with, do you really think our so called "representatives" care?

Only the ignorant trolls on this site will predict this one.

I'm with Hog. I can see the ACA being repealed, our military gets a much needed budget infusion, borders become a bit more secure, he does bring jobs up and I think he does go after ISIS with a vengeance.

Have you and I been watching and listening to the same Donald J. Trump? The Donald J. Trump who runs the Trump Organization and is currently running for the presidency of the United States of America?

#37 Volprof joins Isis.

I'm going with option 37.

Why wouldn't that be option 12? What are the other 25 options in between?

And it is unlikely I would have a chance to join ISIS even if I wanted because Donald Trump will bomb them away. He said so himself. They won't even exist anymore in a Trump presidency.

I saw you mention that Saturday and I'm actually not connecting the dots here. Help me out? Freak or someone tinker with my profile?

You used to have the "Gator Fan" blue label under your avi. And your name was in blue.

Now you're just a UT fan as far as I can tell.

Have you and I been watching and listening to the same Donald J. Trump? The Donald J. Trump who runs the Trump Organization and is currently running for the presidency of the United States of America?

So you're saying he will use his position to dump money into his businesses?

So you're saying he will use his position to dump money into his businesses?

Look, it's pretty clear you and I hear something different when the man speaks and when we interpret his past and present actions, but, from where I sit, if his rhetoric is true (and I can only take a man for his word), he wants this country to resemble Putin's Russia. In Putin's Russia, there is no distinction between large commerce and the state. Everything goes through the state, much of it even Putin himself.

If given the opportunity and/or if wily enough to figure it out, absolutely, yes, he will use his position to increase his business reach. Top 10 may be a stretch, but nothing about this man suggests to me he will not attempt this. The only thing that will keep him from attempting this is if he thinks his security will not be guaranteed in such an attempt.

VN Store

Back