European Union Will Issue EBT Cards To Migrants In Turkey

Franklin Pierce

(Reuters) – The European Union launched a program on Monday to issue monthly electronic cash grants to benefit a million refugees in Turkey, as part of a deal under which Ankara will curb the numbers trying to enter Europe.

The Emergency Social Safety Net (ESSN) will give refugees pre-paid cards for food, housing, schooling or medical expenses in Turkey.

EU Launches Programme to Issue Cash Cards to Migrants in Turkey

(Reuters) – The European Union launched a program on Monday to issue monthly electronic cash grants to benefit a million refugees in Turkey, as part of a deal under which Ankara will curb the numbers trying to enter Europe.

The Emergency Social Safety Net (ESSN) will give refugees pre-paid cards for food, housing, schooling or medical expenses in Turkey.

EU Launches Programme to Issue Cash Cards to Migrants in Turkey

Retards paying for the destruction of their countries and cultures. It's amazing. And people want to bring this country down along with Europe.

Reactions: 4 people
I realize that these leaders are under extreme demographic pressure since their own populaces no longer spit out young'uns, but just what do these idiots think they're doing?

This masochism is getting painful to watch.

Reactions: 1 person
We need to find a whole new continent to ship people off to

Antarctica. They can be employed shoveling snow and hunting penguin. Would be a solid decade ahead of record years for the shoveled snow and penguin meat industries.

Antarctica. They can be employed shoveling snow and hunting penguin. Would be a solid decade ahead of record years for the shoveled snow and penguin meat industries.
FTL travel can't get here soon enough

Reactions: 1 person

I hear the penguin hide trade is big business

I realize that these leaders are under extreme demographic pressure since their own populaces no longer spit out young'uns, but just what do these idiots think they're doing?

This masochism is getting painful to watch.

When you make posts like this I realize there's still hope for you.

coming to the US soon just watch

Nope. Mexico if HiLIARly wins. Skilled US workers gonna wanna be be headin' south of the border looking for jobs.

Edit: Mexico gonna borrow money from the the US taxpayers to pay US unemployed to stay home.

It will be called the,"We Got You Back in Tripple for Stealing the American Southwest from Mexico" program.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
The world has never seen a refugee program of this magnitude. Many but not all are families trying to escape being murdered by Russian backed Assad, The Taliban, and ISIS. I don't have an answer but I'd rather not watch them turn into bags of bones and starve.

Maybe the EU should turn back the able bodied men who should be fighting for their freedom instead of running away.

Great idea, you could buy a one way ticket and go supervise.

VN Store

Back