Peaceful Protest Greeted w/ Pepper Spray & Attack Dogs

CrhaorHWEAA5lj2.jpg

14203144_10154500447319187_6571868970787008639_n.jpg

“They were in trucks, peeling through the crowd, and then they rolled down the windows and started pepper spraying people,” Quese IMC told me over the telephone this morning.

He said he also saw them turning dogs loose into the crowds and watched as a pit bull chased protesters, snapping at and biting them indiscriminately.

Then an older Native American moved in front of the dog and started talking to him in Native tongue. The dog then turned around, Quese said, and bit his handler.

Yeah. Ok....

“They were in trucks, peeling through the crowd, and then they rolled down the windows and started pepper spraying people,” Quese IMC told me over the telephone this morning.

He said he also saw them turning dogs loose into the crowds and watched as a pit bull chased protesters, snapping at and biting them indiscriminately.

Then an older Native American moved in front of the dog and started talking to him in Native tongue. The dog then turned around, Quese said, and bit his handler.

Yeah. Ok....

Using that special native language voodoo on the animals is hilarious.

Reactions: 1 person
where the hell is the national media on this?

If its not about black people protesting, democrats and republicans b****ing about each other then it doesnt count. Native Americans dont matter to most Americans it seems like. I mean why give media attention to a group of people that our great nation has royally screwed over? in the dictionary, opression should have a picture of Native Americans as its definition.

Reactions: 5 people
Can't believe the route planners would run a pipeline through Native American holy ground AND along the migratory route of the endangered Whooping Crane...
oh wait. Masters of Disasters are everywhere!!! no..no...noooooooo

If its not about black people protesting, democrats and republicans b****ing about each other then it doesnt count. Native Americans dont matter to most Americans it seems like. I mean why give media attention to a group of people that our great nation has royally screwed over? in the dictionary, opression should have a picture of Native Americans as its definition.

I give you a like. Never thought I'd see the day.

This is what happens when you utilize the court system over, and over, and over, and still lose, go home, huff lysol and febreeze, then think you're a dog soldier..

VN Store

Back