Young Voters Hate Clinton

Clinton doesn't resonate with anyone. Millennial turnout will plummet for her. It would have been even worse if the GOP didn't nominate a buffoon.

They don't want to vote for someone who they see as having stolen the primary from their savior, and they sure as hell don't want to be commanded to vote for her.

Reactions: 3 people
Clinton doesn't resonate with anyone. Millennial turnout will plummet for her. It would have been even worse if the GOP didn't nominate a buffoon.

They don't want to vote for someone who they see as having stolen the primary from their savior, and they sure as hell don't want to be commanded to vote for her.

It doesn't help that she's a liar and a thief either.

Reactions: 5 people
Older voters don't like her either but somehow she's high in the polls.

She reeks from the smell of old ladies perfume & moth balls.

Reactions: 1 person
Older voters don't like her either but somehow she's high in the polls.

She reeks from the smell of old ladies perfume & moth balls.

buddy-the-elf-will-ferrell.gif

She's the only loser that could possibly lose to an absolute loser like Trump.

You could take Johnson or Stein - with their absolutely kooky ideas and behaviors - and insert either as the actual Democratic candidate, and either would win over Trump.

That's how big of a loser Hillary Clinton is. She and Kremlin Don were born for one another.

I have seen zero signs for Hillary around here. What's interesting is that several of my neighbors had Bernie signs and after the convention they chucked them but didn't replace them with Hillary signs. There is a major fracture in the democrat base and I'm not sure it'll heal by November. They seem pretty disillusioned by the whole fiasco and Hillary really doesn't represent what they were working for. And it's pretty obvious she's just paying lip service to his ideas to win them over.

Clinton's a better candidate than the forum giver her credit for. Her faults are trivial and have been blown all out of proportion by the media coverage, and she's solid on policy if you lean Dem.

Which is why it's funny to see polls that assume a similar turnout, if not higher turnout, of Obama-voters this go round.

Clinton's a better candidate than the forum giver her credit for. Her faults are trivial and have been blown all out of proportion by the media coverage, and she's solid on policy if you lean Dem.

Either this is sarcasm written in blue font or you're too damn drunk to think clearly this early in the morning.

Blown out of proportion? Are you f'ing serious Clark?

This is the dumbest post of the year by far. Close to a LeConte post but worst.

What are her strengths, what has she accomplished?

What kind of an idiot does it take to vote for Hillary? Well, here you go...more people believe in Bigfoot than Hillary's honesty....lol and I guarantee these idiots would make endless fun of the Bigfoot believers..:loco:
More people believe in Bigfoot than believe Hillary Clinton - AEI | Politics and Public Opinion Blog » AEIdeas

Hillary Clinton recently reached a new low, when an NBC News poll found that just 11% of Americans say she is honest and trustworthy. By contrast, a 2013 Public Policy Polling survey found that 14% of American voters believe in Bigfoot.

That means more Americans believe that a large, hairy, man-like Sasquatch creature inhabits the forests of North America than believe that Hillary Clinton tells the truth.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
Oh waiter! I will have whatever ^^^^ he's been smoking.

Trivial? Blown out of proportion?

I look at Clinton like this. She has one of the best presidential resumes in recent history if we look at positions held. She is plagued by the fact that she has almost no concrete accomplishments, is saturated in scandals, has the charisma of a toaster, and has trustworthy ratings on the level of OJ Simpson. It's absolutely stunning that she is on the verge of losing to the worst presidential candidate ever. Absolute garbage as a person and campaigner.

Reactions: 2 people
I look at Clinton like this. She has one of the best presidential resumes in recent history if we look at positions held. She is plagued by the fact that she has almost no concrete accomplishments, is saturated in scandals, has the charisma of a toaster, and has trustworthy ratings on the level of OJ Simpson. It's absolutely stunning that she is on the verge of losing to the worst presidential candidate ever. Absolute garbage as a person and campaigner.

Well said. This is pretty much how I look at it too.

VN Store

Back