Trump's Companies Made $1.6 Million Off the Secret Service

Abe Hoffman

"The business mogul and his security detail regularly fly on the Trump-owned jet service, TAG Air. The firm also manages Trump’s fleet of private planes. So the money the Service pays back goes right back to his business. Politico reviewed Federal Election Commission filings and found that TAG has already made $6 million off Trump’s campaign."

Donald Trump's Business Gets $1.6 Million from Secret Service Detail

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
"The business mogul and his security detail regularly fly on the Trump-owned jet service, TAG Air. The firm also manages Trump’s fleet of private planes. So the money the Service pays back goes right back to his business. Politico reviewed Federal Election Commission filings and found that TAG has already made $6 million off Trump’s campaign."

If it's legal, good for him. Probably won't pay a penny in taxes on the either

Should he not use his own travel company for his travel? I'm not seeing the problem here.

Politico is reporting that he's pocketed nearly 9 million campaign dollars for his own business.

Probably to help pay off his debt to Putin.

But don't let facts get in the way. The man is a business genius, American-loving adwizard who will save us from ultimate default and heal racial divisions once and for all.

Reactions: 7 people

No different that the Clinton's charging the SS rent at their home to protect them.

Reactions: 1 person
No different that the Clinton's charging the SS rent at their home to protect them.

And this is the thing that both gratifies and disturbs me about you. You realize what a scam both candidates are. Yet, you don't understand the scam.

One candidate is a common whore, who should be in prison. The other is most likely in debt to a foreign advisory, and perhaps even a traitor at worst.

Reactions: 4 people
And this is the thing that both gratifies and disturbs me about you. You realize what a scam both candidates are. Yet, you don't understand the scam.

One candidate is a common whore, who should be in prison. The other is most likely in debt to a foreign advisory, and perhaps even a traitor at worst.

Don't hate the player. Hate the game.

So many of them have been duped into thinking they are actually different.

:birgits_giggle:

Reactions: 3 people

I understand the scam, I'm sorry you do not.

The Clinton's whored out the WH...... To the Chinese .....stfu

Reactions: 2 people
Who cares? Trump will lose the presidency to the dumbest crook to ever reside in the White House. And while HRC flushes tbe USA even further down the toilet, Trump will still kick back with a bank account that would make 99% of us jealous as hell and laugh.

So many of them have been duped into thinking they are actually different.

:birgits_giggle:

They are the same - I'm amused at the outrage at Trump for this when it is the same thing Clinton or (insert name) does.

Let's see - the Clinton's donate to their own foundation whose assets they use to promote themselves then get paid for speeches and "honorary chancellor" jobs for millions.

Trump's problem is he hasn't figured out how to make real cash in this politics thing.

Reactions: 2 people
They are the same - I'm amused at the outrage at Trump for this when it is the same thing Clinton or (insert name) does.

Then why are 99.9 % of your posts critical of Clinton for it, but you hardly ever mention Trump's own shenanigans, and why do you never criticize your fellow GOP harpies for their failure to own up to what a con artist Trump is?

VN Store

Back