Presidential Debates '16

AirVol

Let’s go Brandon
Let's get this started. New rules have come out, HRC demanded a step stool and the Commission shot it down, and no coughing breaks. LMAO

DEBATE RULES: NO COUGHING BREAKS
**Exclusive**
Fri Sep 23 2016 11:30:40 ET

If presidential hopeful Hillary Clinton slips into a coughing fit or any other medical crisis during Monday's high-stakes debate, she will have to power through, the DRUDGE REPORT has learned!

"There are no commercial breaks," a commission source explains. "Period."

Debate moderator Lester Holt does not have the authority to cut away from the stage during the epic 90-minute showdown. And microphone audio for either of the candidates is not to be manipulated.

Clinton has experienced severe coughing episodes throughout the election year. During a Labor Day campaign stop she suffered a 4-minute choking marathon.

Monday's throwdown could top out at 100 million viewers, making it the biggest political event in history.

EDITOR'S NOTE: The presidential debate commission settled an early flashpoint when Clinton demanded a step-stool at the podium to add height to her 5'4" frame. Campaign Chairman John Podesta expressed concern that Hillary would be dwarfed by 6'2" Trump. The request was quickly rejected. The commission is allowing for a custom-made podium, which will accommodate the difference in stature.

Reactions: 2 people
I hope Trump slams her, if he's at all really serious, & shows the world that Crooked Hillary is unfit & unqualified (no record) to run on for the Oval Office.

Her lies will be brought out front & center for all to see.

I hope Trump slams her, if he's at all really serious, & shows the world that Crooked Hillary is unfit & unqualified (no record) to run on for the Oval Office.

Exactly what I'm hoping for.

He needs to keep up the same tone from the past several weeks and not go back to his rambling ways yet call her out on all the lies she's been caught in.

I wonder if her podium will have a defibrillator, oxygen, and other emergency medical items.

Hillary's background of thinking she's special, when she's never really accomplished anything in 25 years, but to ride Bill's coat tails for her to be popular today.

She's never had a real job. All she's ever done is "delegate" to others to get the job done.

Reactions: 1 person
Hillary will have an "episode" and will not show. They will try to insert Kain in her place.

I'll be boycotting and watching MNF with any beer not made by AB (probably have to be a micro brew, I think they own Miller also, now).

I have no interest in watching two children call each other names for a couple of hours.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
I'll be boycotting and watching MNF with any beer not made by AB (probably have to be a micro brew, I think they own Miller also, now).

I have no interest in watching two children call each other names for a couple of hours.

That's a bad night to put them on. So many good shows on a Monday night.

I'll be flipping between 4 shows myself.

Donald will be wearing a shock collar if he goes that far.

HRC will wear one too for every time she lies. She will die on the stage, book it.

Since I have boycotted the NFL this is a no brainier for me. I will tune in and watch this. What is the over/under she passes completely out on stage?

Reactions: 1 person
They should do a post debate blood draw like in boxing. I bet she will be pumped so full of drugs to keep her upright for that long. Campaign staff is probably dreading it.

Since I have boycotted the NFL this is a no brainier for me. I will tune in and watch this. What is the over/under she passes completely out on stage?

I'm with you on the NFL, seems a lot of people are turning it off. I will watch simply for the entertainment value and to see if she has a coughing fit or one of those other attacks shes had here recently.

It will be the first time that she gets challenged on her BS. She won't be used to it. Might pass out

VN Store

Back