Hillary to Deliver Major Economic Speech Today

Raise taxes on the top 10%

lower the threshold for the estate tax to $100K

dollar for dollar penalties for American businesses that refuse to repatriate monies earned overseas

increase social spending by 150%

increase federal minimum wage to $35/hour subsidized by the above penalties on businesses

I bet I'm going to be close on a couple of these.

Reactions: 2 people
Raise taxes on the top 10%

lower the threshold for the estate tax to $100K

dollar for dollar penalties for American businesses that refuse to repatriate monies earned overseas

increase social spending by 150%

increase federal minimum wage to $35/hour subsidized by the above penalties on businesses

I bet I'm going to be close on a couple of these.

Her plan is 2 words

raise taxes

Reactions: 3 people
We must punish all these rich people that give other people jobs. We can't have them providing for themselves.
They may get smart and stop voting liberal.

The biggest issue, of course, is that liberals think anyone with a dollar more than them is wealthy and needs taxed.

Oh! You can afford food for you and your family? You're not paying you fair share!!!!!!! Ahhhh!!!!!!!

Reactions: 1 person

For starters to pay for trillions (estimates range from 2-5 trillion) of dollars and counting in war debt that we've accumulated over the last 16 years. You might remember that Bush cut taxes and increased spending. Then he ran the wars off budget and paid by appropriation. He should have raised taxes then instead of cutting. Time to pay up.

So It's Bush's fault? You're *******ned right it is.

Last edited:
For starters to pay for trillions (estimates range from 2-5 trillion) of dollars and counting in war debt that we've accumulated over the last 16 years. You might remember that Bush cut taxes and increased spending. Then he ran the wars off budget and paid by appropriation. He should have raised taxes then instead of cutting. Time to pay up.

I'd settle for the debt Bush ran up Fighting two wars as opposed to Barry's ten trillion dollars he's pissed away. Good ****ing job douchebag

Reactions: 5 people

So It's Bush's fault? You're *******ned right it is.

Let's start with Hillary returning the 6 Billion that went missing under her watch?

Granted only 4 Billion is missing. 2 Billion showed up about the same time at the Clinton foundation.

She wants to open up the job market for people with disabilities
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/22/us/politics/hillary-clinton-speech.html
notice how when we "ended" welfare people went straight to disability
pm-gr-disabilityvswelfare-616.gif

We must punish all these rich people that give other people jobs. We can't have them providing for themselves.
They may get smart and stop voting liberal.

That's typical nonsense weenie speak conservatives spread amongst themselves at their circle jerks.

I'm not surprised. You guys don't like the truth being discussed.

Correct. They still believe that further penalizing the people they depend on to start and maintain businesses and to employ them will somehow help. The s*** flows down hill and the "little people" will be the ones that suffer most.

Correct. They still believe that further penalizing the people they depend on to start and maintain businesses and to employ them will somehow help. The s*** flows down hill and the "little people" will be the ones that suffer most.

You seem to think that only conservatives employ people. That's another conservative circle jerk talking point. Have you ever heard of Bill Gates, Elon Musk, Warren Buffet, Mark Zuckerberg, Mark Cuban, Tim Cook and the late Steve Jobs. They have a few things in common. They employ a lot of people. They pay high wages with good benefits, and they are for higher taxes. They are Liberal. I think they know a little more about running a business than you and certainly more than me.

By the way I'm for lower corporate taxes (if the corps will pay higher wages) and a much higher graduated personal income tax.

Last edited:
You seem to think that only conservatives employ people. That's another conservative circle jerk talking point. Have you ever heard of Bill Gates, Elon Musk, Warren Buffet, Mark Zuckerberg, Mark Cuban, Tim Cook and the late Steve Jobs. They have a few things in common. They employ a lot of people. They pay high wages with good benefits, and they are for higher taxes. They are Liberal. I think they know a little more about running a business than you and certainly more than me.

And they all make money on the back end from supporting (bribing) liberal candidates.

Big business doesn't keep this country running. It's the small businesses that are the back bone of this country.

How many people do you think those you listed could employee?

Use your head man...

By the way I'm for lower corporate taxes (if the corps will pay higher wages) and a much higher graduated personal income tax.

27.9 million small businesses, 18,500 firms
That employ 500 or more employees.

VN Store

Back