Pocahontas

SpaceCoastVol

Jacked up on moonshine and testosterone
Anybody watching Pocahontas grilling Stumpf (Wells Fargo CEO) on CNBC? Thoughts?

I like her as long as she keeps her screeching mouth shut.
It was like 'Cheeses woman how many can you keep asking the same question to a guy that is basically pleading the 5th'?

No wonder congress never gets anything done.

That being said, I kinda agreed with her. Is that wrong?

She needs to leave those poor banking executives alone. They're just trying to make a killing, I mean living.

Reactions: 3 people
Maybe the people of Massachusetts can ask Ms. Warren to resign and stop being the gutless fraud that she is. Just another Harry Reid minion.

Reactions: 5 people
Oh look more liberals angry at other people who have more than them. What a SHOCKER!

Boy, do you not get the point. This is not a liberal conservative thing. it's a clear picture of how banks are screwing basically everyone

Last edited:
Reactions: 10 people
Boy, do you not get the point. This is not a liberal conservative thing. it's a clear picture of how banks are screwing basically everyone

Then they need to do something about it instead of political grandstanding. That's all EW did today.

She will do nothing to go after these executives.

Reactions: 2 people
Then they need to do something about it instead of political grandstanding. That's all EW did today.

She will do nothing to go after these executives.

Well, here comes ole' ignorant again.

Watch the damn tape, she nailed the guy.

No one in the Senate has worked harder for banking reform that Warren. You're just too busy reading bumper stickers to know it.

No one in the Senate has worked harder for banking reform that Warren. You're just too busy reading bumper stickers to know it.

She gave him a harsh talking to... whoop-tee. I bet he was thinking ok-ok-ok just let me pay my small fine and get back to work. The major bankers haven't had to worry about any serious consequences since Reagan prosecuted all the Savings and Loan conspirators.

As for her working for banking reform. She voted against the audit the fed bill. Her actions speak much louder than any grandstanding she does for the cameras.

I agree...big banking controls everything that goes on in this country and the world. Corrupt criminals that exploit the masses. All wars are bankers wars...

When people realize who runs the banks, they will be enlightened to the root of the problem...

Are these the same banks Hillary has spoken to and taken money from? Do you think they paid her $250k to say BAD BANK, BAD! NO BISCUIT!

She gave him a harsh talking to... whoop-tee. I bet he was thinking ok-ok-ok just let me pay my small fine and get back to work. The major bankers haven't had to worry about any serious consequences since Reagan prosecuted all the Savings and Loan conspirators.

As for her working for banking reform. She voted against the audit the fed bill. Her actions speak much louder than any grandstanding she does for the cameras.

Just so you understand why.

“I strongly support and continue to press for greater congressional oversight of the Fed’s regulatory and supervisory responsibilities, and I believe the Fed’s balance sheet should be regularly audited – which the law already requires,” Ms. Warren said in an emailed statement. “But I oppose the current version of this bill because it promotes congressional meddling in the Fed’s monetary policy decisions, which risks politicizing those decisions and may have dangerous implications for financial stability and the health of the global economy.” - Elizabeth Warren

“I strongly support and continue to press for greater congressional oversight of the Fed’s regulatory and supervisory responsibilities, and I believe the Fed’s balance sheet should be regularly audited – which the law already requires,” Ms. Warren said in an emailed statement. “But I oppose the current version of this bill because it promotes congressional meddling in the Fed’s monetary policy decisions, which risks politicizing those decisions and may have dangerous implications for financial stability and the health of the global economy.” - Elizabeth Warren

You want to keep theses *******s in check? It was your guy Bill Clinton that repealed the glass-steagall act which ultimately led to the financial crisis you so fondly blame the GOP for.

Attachments

• IMG_5079.jpg
    IMG_5079.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 1

She grandstanded, blustered and billowed like a cow. She played to her constituents and will continue to do nothing just like her 99 colleagues. It's all a show on both sides of the Senate.

Reactions: 1 person

Did she ever clarify what provisions promoted "congressional meddling"?

Of course not.

Reactions: 1 person

Then she should have proposed an alternate bill. She's a fraud. Bernie Sanders even supported the bill for Christsakes.

Rand Paul's bill was barely two pages and it only took out 2 sections of US code 31 section 714. Here are some examples of section 714 that tells the government what they aren't allowed to look into.

- transactions for or with a foreign central bank, government of a foreign country, or nonprivate international financing organization;
- transactions made under the direction of the Federal Open Market Committee
- The Comptroller General shall not disclose to any person or entity, including to Congress, the names or identifying details of specific participants in any credit facility or covered transaction, the amounts borrowed by or transferred by or to specific participants in any credit facility or covered transaction, or identifying details regarding assets or collateral held or transferred by, under, or in connection with any credit facility or covered transaction

Can you name one good reason the fed should be able to do all that stuff in secret?

Last edited:

Oh no it is a liberal conservative thing because the people who get screwed the most are idiot libtards who have zero concept of finance. "Oh I'm going to take out a ton of student loans to get my Bachelor of Science in Oil Paint Spectrography with a minor in Monet Pointillism Trace Logistics...

VN Store

Back