Mark Cuban offers Trump $10M for an interview

Sin City Vol

Mark Cuban just tweeted that he will give Trump $10M to either give to a charity of his choice if he can interview him for 4 hours on HIS policies and their substance.

Then he tweeted again saying he'll give him an option and will write him a check for $10M for his own personal use if he'd rather do that.

I know Trump won't do it but I've always liked Cuban and found this very intriguing

Reactions: 4 people
Mark Cuban just tweeted that he will give Trump $10M to either give to a charity of his choice if he can interview him for 4 hours on HIS policies and their substance.

Then he tweeted again saying he'll give him an option and will write him a check for $10M for his own personal use if he'd rather do that.

I know Trump won't do it but I've always liked Cuban and found this very intriguing

Trump should take him up on it with the condition he gets Hillary to do the same and they split the 10mil between their charities.

Eh. Just write a check for 10 mil to a charity of your choosing and continue making money.

Trump should take him up on it with the condition he gets Hillary to do the same and they split the 10mil between their charities.

I agree but I think this is personal. Cuban has questioned Trump's Billionaire status from the get go

Reactions: 3 people
Cuban is an ass but I do wish Trump would take him up on it.

I like the guy. He reminds me of trump but smarter. I don't think Trump will do this because he'll be afraid of what will be asked and won't be able to explain his policies. Hillary would be the same way

Reactions: 1 person
cuban voted for the muslim but then complained about how the "job creation" team the muslim was going to make had no entrepreneurs on the committee.

Reactions: 5 people
I like Mark Cuban. I think he's a smart guy, but I don't understand why he hasn't gone after Hillary or Obama with the same tenacity.

Reactions: 2 people
I like the guy. He reminds me of trump but smarter. I don't think Trump will do this because he'll be afraid of what will be asked and won't be able to explain his policies. Hillary would be the same way

I don't think Trump or any candidate would do it.

he's definitely a muslim supporter. i don't know if he was born in America but he governs like an outsider. he's has way more in common with islam than he does Christianity.

he's definitely a muslim supporter. i don't know if he was born in America but he governs like an outsider. he's has way more in common with islam than he does Christianity.

You don't know if he was born in America???

So do you think it's wrong that he shows support for Muslims?? I guess you're not a big supporter of freedom of religion. Let me guess you think evolution is a hoax?

You're window licker special.

Reactions: 10 people
You don't know if he was born in America???

So do you think it's wrong that he shows support for Muslims?? I guess you're not a big supporter of freedom of religion. Let me guess you think evolution is a hoax?

You're window licker special.

whole lot of dumb in your post. there is freedom of religion and then there is allowing your enemy to come in your back yard. what is the nice phrase for being a dumbass? oh yes... you're being naive.

whole lot of dumb in your post. there is freedom of religion and then there is allowing your enemy to come in your back yard. what is the nice phrase for being a dumbass? oh yes... you're being naive.

Joe I feel sorry for you. You call me naive yet you question if Obama was born in America. You call him "The Muslim" then change your tune to say he supports Muslims. Yes he supports Muslims, he supports Christianity as well. Do you believe he supports Muslim Terrorists?

Let me guess, you're the in the majority of who Supports Trump... Uneducated White Males. It's ok, you keep on believing in the American Dream that Fidel Trump is preaching.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    32.2 KB · Views: 121
Reactions: 7 people
More than Trump? Trump had more to gain.

I don't believe Trump would ever sit down one on one with Cuban. Trump likes to feel like the largest person the room and with Cuban he'll be sitting with someone who has more wealth and has more intelligence.

Cuban comes from a normal family, upper middle class who has an education from a state university. Cuban made his money the hard way without a small loan of a million dollars. He's an ass but I have a lot of respect for someone who literally started from scratch and wasn't handed everything on a silver platter

People talk about him giving money to Hillary, he has given donations to Republicans as well. He also started the Fallen Patriot Fund that helped families of military personnel killed or injured during the war.

He also said he would be open to running as VP for either Hillary or Trump. He's described as fiercely independent

Last edited:

He's nothing like Trump. He's self made. He's douchey in ways but the people that know him all seem to like him. There is substance to his bluster.

FWIW, the Mavs won 40% of their games in the 20 years before Cuban took over and they've been good ever since he took over, with 1 championship. Dude just knows how to succeed.

He's nothing like Trump. He's self made. He's douchey in ways but the people that know him all seem to like him. There is substance to his bluster.

FWIW, the Mavs won 40% of their games in the 20 years before Cuban took over and they've been good ever since he took over, with 1 championship. Dude just knows how to succeed.

I just meant he's brash like Trump, he just doesn't make as many stupid comments as Mr Contradiction

VN Store

Back