Le Pen "Frexit Will End The EU"

They are going to kill her and Trump.

Whether they end up on the stupid end of a gun or not - and it's still highly likely - the damage has been done.

History shows us that a disunited Europe always works very well.

She wants to make France great again
I am against the policy which would promote the entry of immigrants into Europe, which cannot accept them … this tsunami of migrants should be limited. Europe does not have the power to ensure they all find work and opportunities to enrich themselves. Immigrants are illegal since once they set foot on European soil … they have violated the law. They must be sent back to their homeland.

Cx0glONXgAAn2wA

Reactions: 9 people
I realize that the EU has many problems, though I think people who think the grass is greener don't quite understand the implications of such a search.

I think the EU should start by suspending its open borders and citizenship policies and by vastly limiting immigration from trouble spots around the globe. It's understandable that people are fed up with seeing their homelands and cultures being challenged by too many outsiders being welcomed in at one time. The EU should largely transform itself into an economic partnership, as in the original days, as opposed to some sort of quasi-nation state with a domestic and foreign policy, both of which are often at odds with native populations in those countries.

I do not, however, think the disintegration of the EU is a good idea in any shape or form, although I realize that the EU will most likely end up doing itself in due to its own excesses. As is the case with practically every system and as will most likely be the case with liberal democracy.

Reactions: 2 people
Yes, because the EU is the historical analog to Napoleon, Nazism, and Soviet Communism.

Perhaps you adore a central government not elected by the people that makes policy without any oversight. But many Europeans don't and see how the EU is starting to overstep its bounds.

Perhaps you adore a central government not elected by the people that makes policy without any oversight. But many Europeans don't and see how the EU is starting to overstep its bounds.

I realize that the EU has many problems, though I think people who think the grass is greener don't quite understand the implications of such a search.

I think the EU should start by suspending its open borders and citizenship policies and by vastly limiting immigration from trouble spots around the globe. It's understandable that people are fed up with seeing their homelands and cultures being challenged by too many outsiders being welcomed in at one time. The EU should largely transform itself into an economic partnership, as in the original days, as opposed to some sort of quasi-nation state with a domestic and foreign policy, both of which are often at odds with native populations in those countries.

I do not, however, think the disintegration of the EU is a good idea in any shape or form, although I realize that the EU will most likely end up doing itself in due to its own excesses. As is the case with practically every system and as will most likely be the case with liberal democracy.

Reactions: 1 person

The EU is a failure in every way. There's a reason why the EU is stagnant compared to Switzerland which always thrives.

Reactions: 3 people
There was mostly peace all over Europe for 30+ years, prior to the EU....because of wealth (they have too much to lose) and nukes.

I think the EU should start by suspending its open borders and citizenship policies and by vastly limiting immigration from trouble spots around the globe. It's understandable that people are fed up with seeing their homelands and cultures being challenged by too many outsiders being welcomed in at one time.

Substitute United States for EU and I'd think you're a closet Trump man.

Reactions: 6 people
I find it interesting that many world leaders trying to save their nations are women. Of course there are women deliberately trying to destroy their own countries too (Merkel).
Where are the European men? Have they all been transformed into pathetic wussies?

I find it interesting that many world leaders trying to save their nations are women. Of course there are women deliberately trying to destroy their own countries too (Merkel).
Where are the European men? Have they all been transformed into pathetic wussies?

Yes.

My theory on Europe. The European Alpha male has been gone for decades, they started leaving and coming to the New World in the 1700s then with two World Wars and all the other more minor wars in Europe all that was left in the male gene pool was wussies.

Substitute United States for EU and I'd think you're a closet Trump man.

We don't have open borders, unless you're suggesting we limit interstate travel within the US.

"Limit" does not mean the same as "ban" in the English language.

Anyone should be proud of one's culture and nation and of defending it. One more reason why I didn't vote for Trump, because he's a complete fake on this issue.

It was a cute analogy though.

VN Store

Back