Liberal Redneck - Talkin Bout Drugs

dduncan4163

Have at it Hoss
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGle_FSiOKA[/youtube]

As a Classical Liberal and a Libertarian I agree with this 100%

It's amazing to me that the DEA has any credibility left among the American populace.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 people
Yeah the war on drugs is bad, causes too many bad things to happen. If they were more legal we probably wouldn't have, well, below..right?...
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfH1B0zdCAA[/youtube]

Good luck watching this video.

This could also be an indictment on modern immigrants and being scumbags but I'll ignore that for now..

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
It doesn't take too many of these stories for me to know that drugs should never be legalized and that we can't just trust people to make wise decisions regarding potent, addictive, mind-altering chemicals. After all, decisions affect others, sometimes in a profound way.

In fact, I lean more in the direction of executing anyone caught trafficking or distributing.

It doesn't take too many of these stories for me to know that drugs should never be legalized and that we can't just trust people to make wise decisions regarding potent, addictive, mind-altering chemicals. After all, decisions affect others, sometimes in a profound way.

In fact, I lean more in the direction of executing anyone caught trafficking or distributing.

Wtf, so big pharma?

Reactions: 2 people

Wow!!

Does your bent include big pharma? Does it include the alcoholic beverage industry? If not, you're just another hypocrite.

Last edited:
Here we go again, the ridiculous old "big pharma is as bad as unregulated illegal drugs" argument... Except, we don't prescribe heroin, meth, cocaine, LSD, MDMA, bath salts, etc.

What the **** are you talking about? If you cannot see the hypocrisy in what he's saying, you're blind.

It's all the same with you.

All cops are bad. Now kiddiedoc is in with big pharmaceutical.

He's a freaking dr man. He's opinion on the matter is relevant. You lump him in with the likes of Monsanto.

Oh. Did you know bayer and Monsanto are one now.....

Reactions: 1 person
It's all the same with you.

All cops are bad. Now kiddiedoc is in with big pharmaceutical.

He's a freaking dr man. He's opinion on the matter is relevant. You lump him in with the likes of Monsanto.

Oh. Did you know bayer and Monsanto are one now.....
Yeah, well, when he says he's for executing drug dealers as well as drug traffickers, but nothing in regards to the alcohol industry or the big pharmaceutical industry, I find that to be rather hypocritical. It is what it is.

Reactions: 4 people
Yeah, well, when he says he's for executing drug dealers as well as drug traffickers, but nothing in regards to the alcohol industry or the big pharmaceutical industry, I find that to be rather hypocritical. It is what it is.

The thread isn't about alcohol or big pharmaceutical.

Here we go again, the ridiculous old "big pharma is as bad as unregulated illegal drugs" argument... Except, we don't prescribe heroin, meth, cocaine, LSD, MDMA, bath salts, etc.

My parents ruined a 50 year business(in their 40s) due to OxyContin. Lost untold assets. Land, house, everything.

Same thing as heroin to me.

I'm the first person in three generations to not work for themselves because of it.

Do have a good career though.

They were idiots, but idiots gonna idiot whether it's illegal or not.

Reactions: 4 people
Really ob? You're gonna hang your hat on that? It's the same ****ing thing. Drugs are drugs, period.

Besides, I'm not sure I'd be taking the advice of a dr who wants to execute anyone.

He deals with the aftermath of both drug and alcohol abuse. The children. He sees what it does. The lives lost.
When he as a dr is vested in the life of child, sees the destruction of what theses things do to a child, I can appreciate his opinion.

There are other factors at play then getting stoned on a Saturday night here.

He deals with the aftermath of both drug and alcohol abuse. The children. He sees what it does. The lives lost.
When he as a dr is vested in the life of child, sees the destruction of what theses things do to a child, I can appreciate his opinion.

There are other factors at play then getting stoned on a Saturday night here.

Point remains. Perhaps the good doctor should've chosen his words better.

VN Store

Back