Bill Nye Saves The World

VolnJC

Nye is getting his own talk show on Netflix! I'm excited to see this because I think he does a good job of pointing out the ridiculous and making it entertaining.

Bill Nye is making a return to TV, via a brand new series for Netflix. The erstwhile bow-tied host, known best to a generation as “The Science Guy,” will star in the streaming service’s “Bill Nye Saves the World,” a new talk show set to launch in Spring 2017.

The official synopsis, from Netflix: “Each episode will tackle a topic from a scientific point of view, dispelling myths, and refuting anti-scientific claims that may be espoused by politicians, religious leaders or titans of industry.”

Reactions: 3 people
I think he definitely has an agenda now but I also liked his show when I was younger

And that right there is why he is still prominent without being a legitimate scientist. Because people watched his show when they were young (I did to) and now believe everything he says it's true. He did experiments that your middle school teacher did but people remember him because it was on TV. You might not want to admit it but he gives scientist a bad name because of what he does now. People would take things that scientist say more seriously if we didn't have a former tv actor acting as a legitimate scientist trying to make everyone scared of climate change AKA the weather. And for those wondering that's the reason 97% of scientist say climate change is real because it is the weather does happen and there is nothing we can do about it.

Reactions: 1 person
He's not a scientist. I think his degree is mechanical engineering.
But it doesn't matter because he echos the leftist, progressive, talking points.

Do you mean that he doesn't have a Phd in a physical or life science? He is most definitely a scientist.

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back