Clinton Aide Abedin's Mother Proponent of Radical Muslim Ideology

Blah blah blah blah Clinton blah blah blah blah blah Clinton criminal blah blah blah blah Clinton jail blah blah blah Clinton liar blah blah blah Obama Muslim blah blah blah blah Obama Kenyan blah blah blah Clinton murderer blah blah blah blah Clinton sick blah blah blah........

Reactions: 1 person
Blah blah blah blah Clinton blah blah blah blah blah Clinton criminal blah blah blah blah Clinton jail blah blah blah Clinton liar blah blah blah Obama Muslim blah blah blah blah Obama Kenyan blah blah blah Clinton murderer blah blah blah blah Clinton sick blah blah blah........

All true of what you said. Good to see you're keeping up.

Reactions: 2 people
I think Huma Abedin is pretty hot. I would personally never touch her, as I could never degrade myself so by having a Clinton True Believer sully me, but she is hot nonetheless.

Makes you wonder what she was doing with a weiner like Weiner.

stupidity-18566.jpg

I think Huma Abedin is pretty hot. I would personally never touch her, as I could never degrade myself so by having a Clinton True Believer sully me, but she is hot nonetheless.

This explains a lot.

Truth hurts

Really?

I'd hit it like a good muslim.

Twice in the face.

Last edited:

:blink: She's hot if you like a woman w/a horse face.

I question your taste in women.

Oh, you knuckleheads. Clinton True Believer and all, you'd totally degrade yourselves with her. Don't give me any of that "really?" or "horse face" nonsense.

This isn't John Kerry we're talking about here.

And if we're going to go "horse face," who do you think is hotter: Abedin or Coulter?

I'm Abedin all the way. Coulter isn't as ugly as some say, but I'll take Abedin over her anytime of the week. Regardless, I find both of their politics repulsive.

Oh, you knuckleheads. Clinton True Believer and all, you'd totally degrade yourselves with her. Don't give me any of that "really?" or "horse face" nonsense.

This isn't John Kerry we're talking about here.

If you're going to degrade yourself go for the big dog and bang HC herself. I would, I'd donkey punch her in the process but.....

And if we're going to go "horse face," who do you think is hotter: Abedin or Coulter?

I'm Abedin all the way. Coulter isn't as ugly as some say, but I'll take Abedin over her anytime of the week. Regardless, I find both of their politics repulsive.

I'm be scared of being beheaded.

VN Store

Back