White Lives Matter

So my life does matter? (tosses razor blades) Thank God, Allah, and that fat bostard from India. Woooohooooo! I won't miss opening day. Go Vols, and thanks for letting me
live another day.

Reactions: 1 person
So my life does matter? (tosses razor blades) Thank God, Allah, and that fat bostard from India. Woooohooooo! I won't miss opening day. Go Vols, and thanks for letting me
live another day.

Amen.

Sorry if that offends the thin skinned folks.

She's still around. You should hire someone to write better **** for you. Start with elementary schools.

In your couple days off have you grown any balls to speak against Black Lies Matter, any of our resident racial pro-black hatred posters (there's a few, no excuses), or will you just keep it simple as usual. Are you willing to finally grow a spine?

Reactions: 3 people
In your couple days off have you grown any balls to speak against Black Lies Matter, any of our resident racial pro-black hatred posters (there's a few, no excuses), or will you just keep it simple as usual. Are you willing to finally grow a spine?

Seems to be well covered on that front on good ol VN.

I'd suggest simply to get over me. You always have something to say when I post.

Pity. You used to be funny.

Reactions: 7 people
Seems to be well covered on that front on good ol VN.

I'd suggest simply to get over me. You always have something to say when I post.

Pity. You used to be funny.

Yeah, just as I said, no balls. You can go ahead and keep that tail tucked and keep your "self awareness and critical thinking". It isn't working for you.

Reactions: 3 people
'Pathetic' has become one of those words I see used way too often. Usually by those whose emotion surpasses their ability to come up with something intelligent or relevant to the discussion or disagreement.

The football forum is the worst. Do a count for the word 'pathetic' during the game thread tomorrow night...and the context around it. You will notice some similarities.

Move over and share, dis gonna be good.

popcorn.gif~c200

'Pathetic' has become one of those words I see used way too often. Usually by those whose emotion surpasses their ability to come up with something intelligent or relevant to the discussion or disagreement.

The football forum is the worst. Do a count for the word 'pathetic' during the game thread tomorrow night...and the context around it. You will notice some similarities.

Pathetic post imo.

*i kid

VN Store

Back