soros and federal police

Reactions: 3 people
Way to start another nonsensical thread. What does increase Hillary mean? :thud:

Also as usual Breitbart is making up things. They are not trying to make a national police force. They have honorable goals like reducing incarceration rates and holding police more accountable.
How about holding those that break the law accountable?

Reactions: 4 people
Sounds OK to me. I hope our leaders are listening to all kinds of ideas and suggestions that may improve law enforcement.

Reactions: 3 people
Way to start another nonsensical thread. What does increase Hillary mean? :thud:

Also as usual Breitbart is making up things. They are not trying to make a national police force. They have honorable goals like reducing incarceration rates and holding police more accountable.

so you're saying that breitbart is lying?

i meant soros would increase his influence with Hillary once she's elected.

giphy.gif

They are not trying to make a national police force. They have honorable goals like reducing incarceration rates and holding police more accountable.

Well, forgive me if I don't trust anything that Soros is involved in. He's already been shown to be behind BLM and several colour revolutions in Eastern Europe. HE has a history of financing subversion and chaos. Why should we expect anything different in this instance?

Reactions: 2 people
When your pres goes in front of a foreign crowd and brings up "the movement", it's kinda hard not to think about blm. I guess he may have been talking about some other movement but he did say it in reference to the cop killings in Dallas.

Shiria law, when implemented, will end the high incarceration rate. Their "Three Strikes" laws actually mean YOUR OUT!!!

With lethal injection, right?

More like a blade crossing the neck if they feel particularly tolerant or lenient that day - rocks if not and they have the time. They don't go in for the modern stuff - wouldn't want to sully their proud Islamic heritage.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back