Setting the table to blame the Russians

Reactions: 1 person
I don't, I think the Dems and ones in their back pockets are gearing up to steal the election.

Where's the proof Russians did this?

Steal an election they already won? You can't seriously think Trump has a chance in hell. The closet Trump voter doesn't exist.

Reactions: 6 people
Anyone else think it is reckless to be so publicly and cavalierly blaming Russia for everything from cyber espionage to the death of the tooth fairy? Seems to be horrible foreign policy. (Unless it's both a diversion and a stick to poke with.)

Reactions: 2 people
Russians Hacked Two U.S. Voter Databases, Say Officials - NBC News

Who really believes the Russians are behind this? If anything, I would expect to see a few thousand leftover votes for Kennedy to pop up in Illinois this election.

When is it going to dawn on you that the Clintons, Democratic Party and Putin are one in the same and working towards the same goals? All three want to redivide the world into their spheres and consolidate power among just a handful of people.

Steal an election they already won? You can't seriously think Trump has a chance in hell. The closet Trump voter doesn't exist.

She couldn't put Bernie away and had to rig the system to do so. No different here.

I have high hopes for this thread.

popcorn.gif~c200

When is it going to dawn on you that the Clintons, Democratic Party and Putin are one in the same and working towards the same goals? All three want to redivide the world into their spheres and consolidate power among just a handful of people.

The global power is already divided into spheres.

Putin is one of the few leaders fighting against a one world government that the left/Hillary wants to implement..

The global power is already divided into spheres.

Putin is one of the few leaders fighting against a one world government that the left/Hillary wants to implement..

Keep believing that. They are working for the same outcome.

China & N. Korea might disagree with you. I'm sure they want some of the pie.

So, you think they're in cahoots? Explain..

Yes they are in cahoots. Neither the Kremlin nor Washington has had as much power over their people or influence in the world since we quit being each other's boogeyman.

When did that quit?

Seriously?

Think about it, everyone including Putin knows Hillary is going to be the next POTUS hell its who he wants. So in conjunction with her team they set the stage for a revitalized Cold War before she's even sworn in. Both consolidates their power to meet the new threat.

Seriously?

Think about it, everyone including Putin knows Hillary is going to be the next POTUS hell its who he wants. So in conjunction with her team they set the stage for a revitalized Cold War before she's even sworn in. Both consolidates their power to meet the new threat.

Putin would love to have hillary, she'll continue the muslim's policy of disarming America, decimating the military and continuing chip away what's left of the constitution. she'll continue importing immigrants to the point that delegates will not longer matter because they'll all vote dem. Putin sees how weak Hillary is.

Jesus Christ if Trump wins and Obama proves the conspiracies right and declares martial law to prevent Trump from taking over I'll .... just be in my bunker.

Putin would love to have hillary, she'll continue the muslim's policy of disarming America, decimating the military and continuing chip away what's left of the constitution. she'll continue importing immigrants to the point that delegates will not longer matter because they'll all vote dem. Putin sees how weak Hillary is.

You have it all wrong. The Islamic terrorists are pawns in the game for both sides.

I don't, I think the Dems and ones in their back pockets are gearing up to steal the election.

Where's the proof Russians did this?

The election was stolen all right. But it wasn't by the left. It was carted off by a bunch of bigots and racists who hijacked the Republican Party.

When you guys say the election is being stolen you sound like a bunch of third world peons.

Reactions: 8 people
The election was stolen all right. But it wasn't by the left. It was carted off by a bunch of bigots and racists who hijacked the Republican Party.

When you guys say the election is being stolen you sound like a bunch of third world peons.

Someone has a massive case of ostrich head regarding the DNC.

just an all-around ignorant comment.

Putin would love to have Trump, because he'll let Putin have the Ukraine, decimating the military and continuing chip away what's left of the constitution. He'll continue importing immigrants despite what he says because he has no idea what he's talking about. Putin sees how strong Hillary is and so he is doing everything he can to get Trump elected.

fify

Reactions: 4 people

VN Store

Back