"Your daughter got a gag reflex?"

That's so dumb, but it's really not a big deal. I mean put them on secret probation, not "double secret probation". It's merely a banner about bulimia and the health of future female students. Nothing to see here.

Reactions: 1 person
If you're putting up signs like this you are definitely not in danger of having sex with a girl anytime soon. If I saw one of those daughter drop off signs I would in fact drop my daughter off there just to watch a bunch of 18 year old dweebs stammer and stare at the ground.

The name "Cooter" painted on the purple thing to the right would indicate the residents are Jim Bob Cooter fans thus the connection to Rocky Top.

What prize do I win?:)

Reactions: 2 people
Not gonna click it...
Don't blame you for your disinterest, however, the article itself it beginning to get some serious Twitter play with the photo headlined. If people don't bother to read the article, they'll automatically assume it is in reference to Tennessee, unfair though it might be.

Had to go back and click. Can't see any relation to UT other than the rape culture mentioned. UT won that I believe. IMO 80% of the people who read this article will think UT when they're reading a story about Cincy. But I could be wrong, won't be the first time.

Had to go back and click. Can't see any relation to UT other than the rape culture mentioned. UT won that I believe. IMO 80% of the people who read this article will think UT when they're reading a story about Cincy. But I could be wrong, won't be the first time.

The picture has Rocky Top in big bold orange letters in it. Easy for someone to assume quickly that it is UTK.

Reactions: 1 person
If you're putting up signs like this you are definitely not in danger of having sex with a girl anytime soon. If I saw one of those daughter drop off signs I would in fact drop my daughter off there just to watch a bunch of 18 year old dweebs stammer and stare at the ground.

I'd pay cash to watch you do that.

I'd also wager those boys would call your bluff and pass your freshman angel around like a blunt at a Cypress Hill concert.

Reactions: 5 people
I'd pay cash to watch you do that.

I'd also wager those boys would call your bluff and pass your freshman angel around like a blunt at a Cypress Hill concert.

If you're lame enough to make that sign you have zero chance with a girl. Even at 18 you should know that's not a good plan for getting laid.

If you're lame enough to make that sign you have zero chance with a girl. Even at 18 you should know that's not a good plan for getting laid.

Really dude?

They made the sign for the lulz, not because they thought it'd actually work.

"Do you have a gag reflex" is a clever pick up line at bars that works on most girls in their 20's.

I saw a big sign made out of a sheet back in the day. It was on a house on 18th ....maybe.... The road off the strip that goes up over the hill and out to the interstate.... It was hanging from the second story.....it was the day of the '96 UT- Fl game.... It said

Spurrier + Gators = sh**

VN Store

Back