Peyton compares Ann Coulter to a horse?

411South

First of all I did not watch this but read about it at the link provided below. Apparently Peyton and Ann Coulter were invited to Rob Lowe roast and Peyton said this "I just realized that I am not the only athlete up here tonight. As you all know, earlier this year Ann Coulter won the Kentucky Derby." Anyhow I was just wondering what those here think about this. I do not believe it was smart for him say what he did, considering the recent media spotlight that the school has been under and the decades old accusations against him that resurfaced months ago, accusations that in my opinion look to be way overblown. Now I know the hypocritical media is not going to bring this up because of the venue and more importantly because it was said against someone they loave, so I doubt there won't be any blow back that comes his way.

I have to say I have lost a little respect for Peyton after reading this. If I had said this about another woman on a public stage, I would hope my mom didn’t see it because if she did my phone would start ringing before I left the stage. That conversation would go something like something as follows “I am so disappointed in you, I didn’t raise you to speak to that woman like you did, I don’t care what she has done or said, I don’t care if everyone else is doing it I don’t judge you based on the actions of others. Your poor conduct is not only a reflection of your character but also of mine. ” Maybe some of you here also have mothers like this and were raised the same way as I and can relate to what I am saying… at least I hope. Politics aside, I agree her face is a little on the long side but I still find Ann Coulter to be a very attractive woman, even more so now that I just discovered that she is 54! I honestly thought she was in her mid-40’s. While checking her biography I also noticed that she is not married, so it seems even more like a cheap shot from Peyton because it’s not as if he had to look out for angry husband after the show. Lastly does anybody have any idea why was he even there? Does he have some type of friendship with Rob Lowe?

At Rob Lowe's roast, Ann Coulter gets burned hardest

Attachments

• AC.jpg
    AC.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 2
Reactions: 1 person
3 words, ...at a roast.

The rest of your post is reactionary horse hockey.

Reactions: 17 people
So he makes a a joke...at a roast...where jokes are kind of the point. I fail to see the issue here at all.

Reactions: 3 people
I mean, the OP is full of lulz. Perhaps he doesn't understand the point of roasts. They're meant be hateful and hurtful. Don't like it? Don't go or watch.

I mean, the OP is full of lulz. Perhaps he doesn't understand the point of roasts. They're meant be hateful and hurtful. Don't like it? Don't go or watch.

I fully understand the concept of a roast. This roast was supposed to be for Rob Lowe but descended into a somewhat of Ann Coulter of which Peyton joined in on. Imagine the media firestorm that would have come his way if he had compared a African American to an ape, a Mexican to a field rat, or a Jew to a snake. She is fair game in media's eyes because she is a straight white conservative Christian woman and imo he should not have piled on, but I guess the thought of receiving the applause of Hollywood became just too tempting.

I fully understand the concept of a roast. This roast was supposed to be for Rob Lowe but descended into a somewhat of Ann Coulter of which Peyton joined in on. Imagine the media firestorm that would have come his way if he had compared a African American to an ape, a Mexican to a field rat, or a Jew to a snake. She is fair game in media's eyes because she is a straight white conservative Christian woman and imo he should not have piled on, but I guess the thought of receiving the applause of Hollywood became just too tempting.

Have you never watched a roast before? They all take pops at one another.

Watch one with Lisa lampanelli....

Has nothing to do with persecuting Christians or anybody else.

Never watch another Comedy Central roast. This happens ALL the time.

Ummm, you do realize Peyton is a straight, white, conservative Christian man, right?

Reactions: 3 people

I bet you are a LOT of fun to hang out with.

Ummm, you do realize Peyton is a straight, white, conservative Christian man, right?

Right and you can make fun of him and all those that share those traits and you will feel no media backlash. Although if you say "all lives matter" these days you are a racist. If you want to protect borders you are racist. If you are liberal lesbian all in for Hillary Clinton and you tweet a photo shopped pic of you on Usain Bolt's back and he retweets it in support you too will still be called a racist. Ask Ellen DeGeneres.

VN Store

Back