Colin Kaepernick sits during national anthem

volal

San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick says he refused to stand during the national anthem Friday due to his views on the country's treatment of racial minorities.

Colin Kaepernick Protests Anthem Due to Treatment of Minorities - ABC News

Maybe he should move to Zimbabwe see if he can get the same paying job there.

He doesn't like the way America treats minorities, and yet this same country has gave him the opportunity as a minority earn millions.

He will not complain when a white man deposits a game check in his bank account!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7 people
America discriminates against people that do not add value. Want to make it, deliver some value to someone. Not a hard concept.

Reactions: 1 person
I'll never root for him again. He's a POS/idiot in my book.

The POS was taken in loved and raised by a white family because his destitute Mother and his African American father was no where around.

Evil white Americans they don't care about minorities, so I will protest and make a big issue about it. And then get in my 75k JAGUAR and dive to my white American familys home

photo-4.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 19 people
Meh. Attention whore. If he doesn't want to stand, who cares? I will say though, his reason for not standing is based on some illogical assumptions.

Reactions: 3 people
Every conservative is all for personal freedom and constitutional rights until someone does something they disagree with.

Lol, who's trying to stop him?

Calling him out for being the worthless ***** he is is my right.

You understand his constitutional rights don't mean that I have to like what he says and does, right? You do understand personal freedom and constitutional rights, right?

Reactions: 12 people
I don't think the problem is with him standing. Who gives a ****. The problem is the reasoning.

Choosing to not stand is just downright disrespectful. Just shows he has no respect for the country that allows him to be a multimillionaire athlete. His reasoning, as you said, is stupid too. This shows his character, which shows he is a worthless *****.

Reactions: 7 people
Lol, who's trying to stop him?

Calling him out for being the worthless ***** he is is my right.

You understand his constitutional rights don't mean that I have to like what he says and does, right? You do understand personal freedom and constitutional rights, right?

So stop crying then. If you supported his right to feel and act as he sees fit you would not be insulting him and calling him names like a little kid. Someone does something you don't like and you curse and name call. Grow up.

Reactions: 6 people
Every conservative is all for personal freedom and constitutional rights until someone does something they disagree with.

I haven't heard anyone say he should be incarcerated for not standing. He has the right to do whatever he wants. I have the right to call him a moron. See how that works?

Reactions: 8 people
I haven't heard anyone say he should be incarcerated for not standing. He has the right to do whatever he wants. I have the right to call him a moron. See how that works?

You do have that right. I have the right to think people are idiots and hypocrites to be mad at someone for enjoying their rights.

Funny how that works. He has a constitutional right to do what he wants but we don't have the same right to call him out on it. Dumb logic

Reactions: 5 people
So stop crying then. If you supported his right to feel and act as he sees fit you would not be insulting him and calling him names like a little kid. Someone does something you don't like and you curse and name call. Grow up.

Um, you come in and cry about others crying about this doesn't make you superior. Just makes you as worthless as Kaep. Lol

Reactions: 14 people

Typical lefty. Yes he has that right just as we have the right to call him what he is which is an ignorant, spoiled POS. You see rights go both ways. You lefties seem to think they only go one way.

White man raise him, while the black man skipped out on his responsibility and ran off.

But yet he blames white America.

Reactions: 9 people

VN Store

Back