LePage, the alt right, and the Trump phenomenon

lawgator1

Target of explicit LePage voicemail denies calling him a racist - CNNPolitics.com

Sorry, Trump supporters, the gig is up.

And hey you, GOPers, I'd say the next 30 days may be your last chance to save your party from the permanent stain of racial resentment politics. This election might not just mean Hillary wins. It might mean that a Republican never wins.

You've got to abandon him, in unison. Start over. His campaign is toxic to your long term survival.

Reactions: 6 people
Move along nothing to see. GS ...er ..LG is whipping up a tempest on a teapot. Yeah, that governor's poor judgement in reacting to being called a racist is like pissing on a forest fire in the "political happenings in the world bad for the GOP".

Besides, he's linking CNN, the great Democrat propaganda mschine that will ADMITTEDLY twist and spin news to left wing liberal buas at every click of their keyboard.

CNN=BULLSHIET DAILY=LAWGATOR

Reactions: 3 people
The article states that LePage apologized for the voicemail in a statement on Friday.

Time to move on & talk more about Hillary's lies & corruption.

First off can someone explain to me what Alt-Right is? Just seeing this pop up in the news. Second we have seen the aftermath of when different ethnic groups take to identity politics over national unity and it isn't pretty, ask Yugoslavia how they feel...

Target of explicit LePage voicemail denies calling him a racist - CNNPolitics.com

And hey you, GOPers, I'd say the next 30 days may be your last chance to save your party from the permanent stain of racial resentment politics. This election might not just mean Hillary wins. It might mean that a Republican never wins.

You've got to abandon him, in unison. Start over. His campaign is toxic to your long term survival.
Thanks for your concern for the Republican Party's survival.

Again, this comes from the guy that said he wasn't voting for his parties nominee.

Reactions: 1 person

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    97.3 KB · Views: 156
Reactions: 4 people

You and Ryan Lochte have 2 things in common. You're both UF attendees and you're both imbeciles.

Racial resentment politics??? WTF does that even mean.

Reactions: 6 people

The Ascension of Obama was supposed to be the death of the GOP. Along with democrat majorities in both houses of Congress, the great Progressive era was set to begin.

How'd that work out?

The Ascension of Obama was supposed to be the death of the GOP. Along with democrat majorities in both houses of Congress, the great Progressive era was set to begin.

How'd that work out?

False.

The GOP still gerrymandering the crap out of Congress. Always will. Especially now the South.

How'd that work out?

In fairness, the GOP elected Trump so I'd say that is the death of the party. Lol

Reactions: 2 people
What does that link have to do with Donald Trump?

Trump has hired the leader of the alternative right media as his campaign chief. LePage is one of their tell it like it is heroes, just like Trump. That the problems are blacks, Hispanics,Muslims, and to some degree women

Reactions: 2 people
Trump has hired the leader of the alternative right media as his campaign chief. LePage is one of their tell it like it is heroes, just like Trump. That the problems are blacks, Hispanics,Muslims, and to some degree women

Blacks are supporting Trump. I know you choose to ignore that, but it doesn't mean it's not happening.

Bwahahaha..LG up to his fear mongering "The GOP is dead" BS again.

Now you're drinking the HRC koolaid and wearing the tin foil hats..alt-right..conspiracies..oh no!!

Gotta love it when a guy thinks people are nuts for pointing out HRC's health problems then jumps on the "alt-right" conspiracy train...

It's fascinating to watch the Democrats working overtime to burn a new word and brand onto an opposing candidate. Classic Alinsky. The Dems are very good at it.

Hey, LG, the oddest thing about the comments from the Democrats - which, in turn, you parrot here at Volnation - is the selective application of your race baiting.

If anyone should be questioned about their racism, it is Hillary. You seem to be oddly silent on Hillary in this regard.

VN Store

Back