US Ship Fires Warning Shots At Iranian Vessels

Sink the mfers. I do not understand why we put up with this mess. Want to act stupid, time to go meet your virgins.

Reactions: 2 people
We have had a limp noodle potus for too long. Need trump elected, followed by about half a billion dollars worth of tomahawk cruise missiles and predators with smart bombs unleashed on 1 of these fat headed dicktaters that thinks he has air defenses.

Note i ask for unmanned aircraft and cruise missiles. Want no joes in harms way...with our tech, we dont have to risk our sons unless we needed a full scale invasion on a rival superpower. There is no excuse for mass US casualties when we have stealth technology and cruise missiles. We could flatten the capital of any country in the sandbox or africa, central or south america using little more than a carrier battle group. If a little extra firepower were needed, we have all seen the footage from stealth bombers making precision strikes on Baghdad...before the SAMs were destroyed. They cant kill what they cant see.

It will take another bombs over baghdad show of force to remind these dicktaters who we are, and what we are capable of. When we allowed elite navy seals to be captured and humiliated...draw red lines that dont exist...get punked by pootin at every possible turn... i can see why others think we have become weak. Smdh.

Reactions: 3 people
I think it's time to pick one of them off. Also pick off one of the Ruskies and Chinks next time they pull this ****.

I think it's time to pick one of them off. Also pick off one of the Ruskies and Chinks next time they pull this ****.

Lol chinks. Watch out for the Charlie's in the trees MLC!!

tumblr_m9hq2ekmIE1rrdzpz.gif

Reactions: 1 person
So let me get this straight, we have ships in the PERSIAN GULF!!! and we get annoyed when the Persians patrol the area?

Last time I checked the name of a body of water doesn't mean much. And in international waters they shouldn't be running up on our ships like that. They want a reaction. I say make them happy. We should strive to be people pleasers.

Last time I checked the name of a body of water doesn't mean much. And in international waters they shouldn't be running up on our ships like that. They want a reaction. I say make them happy. We should strive to be people pleasers.

He also thinks the entire South China Sea belongs to China because it has China in the name.

Seriously.

Reactions: 4 people
We have had a limp noodle potus for too long. Need trump elected, followed by about half a billion dollars worth of tomahawk cruise missiles and predators with smart bombs unleashed on 1 of these fat headed dicktaters that thinks he has air defenses.

Note i ask for unmanned aircraft and cruise missiles. Want no joes in harms way...with our tech, we dont have to risk our sons unless we needed a full scale invasion on a rival superpower. There is no excuse for mass US casualties when we have stealth technology and cruise missiles. We could flatten the capital of any country in the sandbox or africa, central or south america using little more than a carrier battle group. If a little extra firepower were needed, we have all seen the footage from stealth bombers making precision strikes on Baghdad...before the SAMs were destroyed. They cant kill what they cant see.

It will take another bombs over baghdad show of force to remind these dicktaters who we are, and what we are capable of. When we allowed elite navy seals to be captured and humiliated...draw red lines that dont exist...get punked by pootin at every possible turn... i can see why others think we have become weak. Smdh.

This all comes from the resident Jesus freak, mind you.

Reactions: 7 people
Right. And we fired warning shots and that was the end of it. It's a favorable result. Now we have idiots calling for all out war.

The idiots are playing right into their hands. They are itching to get Muricans behind another rah-rah war anywhere they can poke a fight. Syria, Iran south China Sea... anywhere.

Right. And we fired warning shots and that was the end of it. It's a favorable result. Now we have idiots calling for all out war.

Haven't they done this before though? Also with the way they handled the capture of US Navy personnel, aggression should be treated with more than warning shots. We should also notify Iran than any future aggression will be dealt with harshly.

Haven't they done this before though? Also with the way they handled the capture of US Navy personnel, aggression should be treated with more than warning shots. We should also notify Iran than any future aggression will be dealt with harshly.

So people should die, including possibly our own because of embarrassment. This is mafia thinking, not diolomacy.

VN Store

Back