stopwhitepoeple 101

Reactions: 4 people
That is shameful. I always said it was racist that there was no such thing as the NAAWP, united caucasian college fund,etc.

This is real people. My kids are closing in on college age. Will they have to deal with this crap? What is this country doing? Overt blatant in your face racism. Shameful.

Reactions: 1 person
it's funny because all of these marxists who run these institutions can't understand that liberalism is the cause of why these students are crying and demanding to be coddled.

That is shameful. I always said it was racist that there was no such thing as the NAAWP, united caucasian college fund,etc.

This is real people. My kids are closing in on college age. Will they have to deal with this crap? What is this country doing? Overt blatant in your face racism. Shameful.

all you can do is teach them right from wrong and to actually think for themselves. its best if they experience some of it while still with you so its not a complete shock when they are on there own.

If you are referring to an Alabama fan, that's traditionally spelled with two M's.

BaMMer.

I think Mercy volunteered to lead an expedition to trap this bozo and throw him back under whatever bridge he crawled out from under.

"Grand Bamer"

LOL, what a doof.

Reactions: 3 people
all you can do is teach them right from wrong and to actually think for themselves. its best if they experience some of it while still with you so its not a complete shock when they are on there own.

100% Fact.

Good grief, you folks that don't get the difference are amazing. The purpose of the UNCF is to advance minorities to the point of leveling the playing field. The purpose of the groups you suggest is for the majority to keep a thumb on the scale.

BTW, I went to school and got a minority scholarship as a white male. If you want to take advantage of this situation, send your kids to a historically black university.

Reactions: 4 people
Good grief, you folks that don't get the difference are amazing. The purpose of the UNCF is to advance minorities to the point of leveling the playing field. The purpose of the groups you suggest is for the majority to keep a thumb on the scale.

BTW, I went to school and got a minority scholarship as a white male. If you want to take advantage of this situation, send your kids to a historically black university.

Wait...you're Jim Gregory?

but advancing the majority would be wrong....

I have zero problem with something like the UNCF.

I have a big problem with naming programming at a university "stopwhitepeople" and advancing the premise that white people should be singled out as a problem race.

Reactions: 5 people

In case you havent noticed, when it comes to anything with the gubment involved the field is already tilted in minorities favor. Ask any white person that has tried to get on the highway patrol, or get a gov. Contract for ANYTHING or get a scholly. Its a disadvantage to be white in any of these circumstances. The only real privelege left in this country comes from being rich...not white.

So i dont buy the unicef anymore than i buy the naacp. They are both racist, and stupid...they have been legislated out of being useful or necessary for anythimg but racism. Where is the NAAPP? Poor people are the ones without options. Not minorities.

I have a big problem with naming programming at a university "stopwhitepeople" and advancing the premise that white people should be singled out as a problem race.

That's the crux. Without it, the narrative doesn't exist anymore. I mean, god forbid we have to try and treat each individual based on who they are and how they act and what they believe and do, versus lumping all people together.

The double standard racism is the only talking point that they have, without it, the beast doesn't seem to be as menacing if taken by individual accounts.

The irony of this crap is too much. Keep perpetuating hate and deviciveness by doing that which you are trying to stamp out....these people are the racists and need to start being called out as such.

Reactions: 2 people

I agree really...i dont have a problem with unicef as long as the white equivalent can now exist since we are the ones being singled out....oh wait.

VN Store

Back