Trump Open to "Softening" on Immigration Laws

Lol. For those who say they like Trump because he is not a true politician, what say ye now? This here is pure politics.

Reactions: 7 people
What is this all about? Is he still telling it like it is or is he telling people what they want to hear? Was he telling people what they wanted to hear before?

Trump says he's open to 'softening' immigration laws in 'Hannity' town hall | Fox News

Both.

He was pandering to the base of the GOP. Now he's pandering to the moderates in the GOP, trying to get them back on board and shore up his numbers even within the GOP.

The damage he's done in the Hispanic community to his cause is irreparable. There is nothing he can do to fix that problem and he's just going to have to live with that consequence and try to overcome it.

That's why you see him on Hannity talk about softening, but then see him on the stump reassuring people he's going to build a wall and Mexico will pay for it.

Reactions: 8 people
Build the damn wall.

LOL, maybe he's just not going to make Mexico pay for the electricity to the razor wire on top.

For real though, you don't really believe a "wall" will really get built, do you?

Reactions: 4 people
LOL, maybe he's just not going to make Mexico pay for the electricity to the razor wire on top.

For real though, you don't really believe a "wall" will really get built, do you?

Do you think it's impossible? You people act like its a major undertaking that would equate to being a 8th wonder of the world or something.

Do you have locks on your doors? I'm sure you do. Do you lock them? If so, why?

Reactions: 1 person
Both.

He was pandering to the base of the GOP. Now he's pandering to the moderates in the GOP, trying to get them back on board and shore up his numbers even within the GOP.

The damage he's done in the Hispanic community to his cause is irreparable. There is nothing he can do to fix that problem and he's just going to have to live with that consequence and try to overcome it.

That's why you see him on Hannity talk about softening, but then see him on the stump reassuring people he's going to build a wall and Mexico will pay for it.

Mexican, Central American community you bigot.

Do you think it's impossible? You people act like its a major undertaking that would equate to being a 8th wonder of the world or something.

Do you have locks on your doors? I'm sure you do. Do you lock them? If so, why?

LOL, "you people" have been snowed into believing that a wall will solve "you peoples" problems. I hate to break it to "you people" but the illegal Mexican that cleans up after 69's Golden Corral noon feeding isn't what caused the Lehmen Brothers to collapse or the slow climb out of a global recession. Mexican's, they're an easy target for the dimwitted who are easily caught up in the "gotta blame somebody" game...

The wall? Physically, of course its not impossible - no one is debating that, you dingus. Fiscally and politically, the cost would be tremendous. It would be a terrible waste of tax payers money and time - I thought "you people" were supposed to be the great stewards of the American tax dollar?

And before "you people" remind me that Mexico is going to pay for it, please don't. I don't want to believe anyone believes that. #weaponsgradestupid

Reactions: 11 people

A 1989 mile long 15 feet high wall across our southern border? No, no one really believes that. Trump doesn't believe that.

Reactions: 7 people
So the one remotely conservative (if completely unrealistic) policy that he's championed is now being walked back.

You sure showed that dastardly GOP establishment, Trump voters.

Reactions: 6 people
LOL, "you people" have been snowed into believing that a wall will solve "you peoples" problems. I hate to break it to "you people" but the illegal Mexican that cleans up after 69's Golden Corral noon feeding isn't what caused the Lehmen Brothers to collapse or the slow climb out of a global recession. Mexican's, they're an easy target for the dimwitted who are easily caught up in the "gotta blame somebody" game...

The wall? Physically, of course its not impossible - no one is debating that, you dingus. Fiscally and politically, the cost would be tremendous. It would be a terrible waste of tax payers money and time - I thought "you people" were supposed to be the great stewards of the American tax dollar?

And before "you people" remind me that Mexico is going to pay for it, please don't. I don't want to believe anyone believes that. #weaponsgradestupid

We should put dog shock collars on the illegals and send them back. If they come back near the border they'll get shocked and stay over on their side. That should cost way less than a wall, right?

We should put dog shock collars on the illegals and send them back. If they come back near the border they'll get shocked and stay over on their side. That should cost way less than a wall, right?

My dad got a deal on a collar for his coon dog, $150 I think he paid. I'll send trump the dealers info 😁

You'd be shocked how many people believe to their core that he will get that done.

He can say he will, but there will be major obstacles, environmental impact studies, mountains, desert and potential hurdles with ranchers encroaching their land.

Can it be done? Sure. Will it be done? Doubt it. Politicians say a lot of things to get elected.

Well, calling them dogs would actually be an upgrade from rapists and murders wouldn't it? Maybe Trump could take a step towards adult level diplomacy instead of school yard name calling.

Reactions: 2 people
Well, calling them dogs would actually be an upgrade from rapists and murders wouldn't it? Maybe Trump could take a step towards adult level diplomacy instead of school yard name calling.

They are rapists and murderers. Every single one? No. But far too many are.

Oh, and rapist and murderer is school yard name calling? Damn son, where did you go to school?

They are rapists and murderers. Every single one? No. But far too many are.

Oh, and rapist and murderer is school yard name calling? Damn son, where did you go to school?

I'm from Memphis son, that's how we get down.

He can say he will, but there will be major obstacles, environmental impact studies, mountains, desert and potential hurdles with ranchers encroaching their land.

Can it be done? Sure. Will it be done? Doubt it. Politicians say a lot of things to get elected.

Trump now: "I'm going to build it immediately. It will happen so fast it'll make your head spin. And if there is resistance, I'll just make it taller!"

Trump three years from now, if he were to win: "I wanted to build a wall but I ran into resistance."

Maybe if we tax the money heading south of the border via Western Union we can get a good start on it. #fairtax

Maybe if we tax the money heading south of the border via Western Union we can get a good start on it. #fairtax

You honestly think they'd send it via Western Union if the US Gov slapped a 38% tax on it?

VN Store

Back