Birthers, and now healthers

Reactions: 10 people
If McCain's health was an issue 8 years ago, why shouldn't there be concerns over Hillary's? I'm not saying go full retard like the World Net Daily crowd. But at her age, there are concerns.

Reactions: 9 people
Birthers I never got and were crazy. However questioning Clinton's health is very reasonable indeed.

Reactions: 2 people
If McCain's health was an issue 8 years ago, why shouldn't there be concerns over Hillary's? I'm not saying go full retard like the World Net Daily crowd. But at her age, there are concerns.

Trump is older. Men also die younger. I guess he could croak any day now. :thud:

Lol. Debunking? Here is the only debunking anyone is doing.."No you're wrong" or "Uhuh she is just fine!". There is literally no scientific "debunking" going on. There is a WHOLE lot of spin being spun to try and deflect. Like her chai coffee episode. If anyone saw another person do that in public you would 100% say they had a seizure, fact.

If you have questions because she is old. That is valid. Also question Trump who is older. The wacky brain injury theories and stuff like that is crazy.

Reactions: 1 person
If you have questions because she is old. That is valid. Also question Trump who is older. The wacky brain injury theories and stuff like that is crazy.

She had a concussion. Hell, just released emails showed people reaching out for help because of her "cracked head"..How is questioning her mental state "crazy"?

Reactions: 4 people

Her staff reached out to the NFL about concussions. Guess that was a lie too.

She has a documented fall and concussion along with documented vision problems which resulted. It's hardly kooky or conspiratorial to ask if a 69 year old is suffering any lingering effects.

...and what an asinine logical fallacy to try and equate this to the birthers to try and marginalize a legitimate concern.

Reactions: 6 people
You guys are really, really desperate. She had a concussion. Something that happens a million times a day with no lingering effects. Ya'll are really grasping at straws now.

You guys are really, really desperate. She had a concussion. Something that happens a million times a day with no lingering effects. Ya'll are really grasping at straws now.

I, personally, don't think it's an issue. But you can't just dismiss it as a conspiracy theory as if it's nutty to even ask the question. She'd be the 2nd oldest President ever. It's a natural concern.

Reactions: 3 people
Yea and Trump would be the oldest.

...and it'd be perfectly legitimate to ask questions about his health too. Although, he has had no health issues that I'm aware of.

Democrats raised age/health concerns about Reagan, Dole and McCain.

...and it'd be perfectly legitimate to ask questions about his health too. Although, he has had no health issues that I'm aware of.

Democrats raised age/health concerns about Reagan, Dole and McCain.

I have stated age concerns are valid. If they are a concern though Trump is an even worse choice.

To make some fake seizure up from clips of her goofing around, when the full tape is available, is dumb.

It's almost as if a good many Citizen Trump voters are racists and woman haters.

But, of course, that's just my opinion, but I, of course, am but a poor old-ex ultraliberal Marxist Jew Fascist Racist Tree Humping Bolshevik Muslim, so what do I know.

Screenshot for later reference. Thanks.

It's almost as if a good many Citizen Trump voters are racists and woman haters.

But, of course, that's just my opinion, but I, of course, am but a poor old-ex ultraliberal Marxist Jew Fascist Racist Tree Humping Bolshevik Muslim, so what do I know.

Don't forget q****.....we don't want to leave any groups out because that would be discrimination.

The uproar over this from the left reeks of fear. It's like someone has finally found the chink, no racism, in their stupid armor.

Reactions: 1 person
The uproar over this from the left reeks of fear. It's like someone has finally found the chink, no racism, in their stupid armor.
Chink sounds racist to me. Like "deck the halls with boughs of horrey...... fa ra ra ra ra...... ra ra ra ra."

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back