What if Trump Loses....

Sin City Vol

I was talking with a bar patron on Friday night and we were discussing the election. We started talking about the reaction of each candidate if they were to lose and both of us feel Trump will not concede or give a concession speech. He'll go with "rigged election" excuse.

We both thought this will put the nail in the coffin for Hillary of she loses, she'll need to disappear.

What do you guys/girls think?

A big part of me wants him to win just for the late night talk shows

Reactions: 1 person
In all honesty, and I'm not a conspiracy guy, I do think it's already Hillary that wins. It has been proven the democratic ticket was rigged regardless of the vote count, and I feel the general election is the same. And I'm not saying that as a trump supporter, just that she'd win even if he got 90% of the vote.

He is already planting the seeds to whine about the loss while trying to incite his crazy supporters. His talk of rigged elections and asking for people to watch for voter fraud is pitiful.

Reactions: 14 people
I was talking with a bar patron on Friday night and we were discussing the election. We started talking about the reaction of each candidate if they were to lose and both of us feel Trump will not concede or give a concession speech. He'll go with "rigged election" excuse.

We both thought this will put the nail in the coffin for Hillary of she loses, she'll need to disappear.

Do you think Trump will be a replay of Gore?

Yes. We've already seen Trump fomenting this excuse, and the usual suspects will run wild with it if he loses. Then they'll become loyal devotees of Trump's new media outlet.

Reactions: 9 people
Trump slinks away with a few nasty barbs, gets a new reality show and writes a book making millions.

We bend over and lube up with crunchy peanut butter.

Reactions: 4 people
So. Who was your friend going to vote for?

Not a friend, just shooting the %%%% with some dude at a bar. He said he's voting for Trump but his reason is mostly to watch him completely fall apart when he's being attacked every day by the media, comedians, talk show hosts etc...he said he doesn't feel he has the temperament to deal with all the scrutiny but he hates Hillary. Said either way were all going to go down in flames, might as well laugh at Trump while doing it

I think they'll mostly slip off into that good night, as most of them are cowards and losers, but there will be one or two of them, perhaps, willing to actually die for what they believe in. There may be a few victims, as a result, unfortunately, but I don't think it will be any cataclysm.

Most of them will just die of natural causes because of old age, and the Republican Party and the rest of America can move on as a result.

Reactions: 2 people
The sun will come up the next day regardless of who wins. Not that big of a deal to me. I will probably be dead before the country completely implodes. If not, I have enough money to leave. You suckers can glue the country back together.

I don't think it's a matter of "IF". I think it's a foregone conclusion. He will b**** about it some and move on. The inauguration parade could be about as well attended as a wedding during the UT v Bama game.

Then no one in the Trump camp dies in extremely mysterious circumstances?

He is already planting the seeds to whine about the loss while trying to incite his crazy supporters. His talk of rigged elections and asking for people to watch for voter fraud is pitiful.

My goodness, what proof do you need that the Democratic nomination was rigged? I mean, the released emails show direct intent, racism and elitism as if we didn't already know. If the republicans did that they, and their candidate, would be dead to me. Don't come back with any Trump stuff I am not comparing the 2 candidates just pointing out the hypocrisy of a rigged election. The whole process may just be rigged and that will leave us in a precarious situation with some hard decisions to make.

The IRS will be ruthless on him... Ithey will find something as Hillary will direct them mturn up the heat to max.. They are not independent

If he loses well this is a start ---
maxresdefault.jpg

Realistically, probably more of the same of what we've endured for 8 years

Rigged election is not an excuse. Its fact. Hilary is who the ones who really controls this country wants her as president. Its a done deal.

Transgender African American republican candidate 2020, because this country is off the freaking rails.

VN Store

Back