Banning 'Burkinis' From The Beach

Coug

"Cannes mayor David Lisnard declared a ban late last month on the full-body-covering swimsuit marketed toward some Muslim women who do not wish to expose their bodies at the beach. The garments look fairly similar to wetsuits."

Banning 'Burkinis' From The Beach Is Stupid And Sexist

n-tam-kapali-mayo--siyah--sunmore-185740-7.jpg

Part of me wants to say that if a woman wants to cover up as much hair and skin as possible while swimming then so be it, let them. The other part of me is saying this burka/burkini nonsense stems from an archaic and oppressive muslim rule against women and I want to cheer for the ban.

Reactions: 2 people
I'm all for banning it. If they want to live in civilized countries, then they need to adapt.

Reactions: 5 people
yeah, they shouldn't ban it. The way I see it the more they get "their" people interacting with "normal" people the better. It starts with this, then they get more comfortable around swimwear, then its a one piece and eventually true bikinis.

Isolating them for no reason serves no purpose.

Reactions: 1 person
Limp wrested *****? Anyway that's not the point. But keep on being afraid of the boogeyman. Be a champion of outlawing people's wardrobe all over the world. Such a brave and noble stance.

Places have customs that people should adhere to, but of course you just want to placate the harmless Muslims who only come to the West bringing peace and highly valued skills.

Reactions: 5 people
"Cannes mayor David Lisnard declared a ban late last month on the full-body-covering swimsuit marketed toward some Muslim women who do not wish to expose their bodies at the beach. The garments look fairly similar to wetsuits."

Banning 'Burkinis' From The Beach Is Stupid And Sexist

n-tam-kapali-mayo--siyah--sunmore-185740-7.jpg

Part of me wants to say that if a woman wants to cover up as much hair and skin as possible while swimming then so be it, let them. The other part of me is saying this burka/burkini nonsense stems from an archaic and oppressive muslim rule against women and I want to cheer for the ban.

Oh my goodness, what is the matter with women having a little bit of modesty and class? And besides, with some of the women in this country, we should be mandating they cover up.

Reactions: 4 people
Oh my goodness, what is the matter with women having a little bit of modesty and class? And besides, with some of the women in this country, we should be mandating they cover up.
That biyatch is showing way too much of her wrists.

They are sheep.

Places have customs that people should adhere to, but of course you just want to placate the harmless Muslims who only come to the West bringing peace and highly valued skills.

its a custom to walk around in bikinis? go to the west coast, or anywhere there is surfing and you will see people in wet suits.

Rio De Janerio August 13, 2016 - A local girl on Impanema beach was found dead yesterday. It was discovered that due to the thong she was wearing, a little sand got caught inside and she sawed herself in half.

its a custom to walk around in bikinis? go to the west coast, or anywhere there is surfing and you will see people in wet suits.

That area of beach is known for women going topless. Ultimately this is the local Mayor's way of giving the middle finger to those coming to France and taking advantage of its liberal ways.

That area of beach is known for women going topless. Ultimately this is the local Mayor's way of giving the middle finger to those coming to France and taking advantage of its liberal ways.

doesn't explain banning a more conservative piece of clothing. if the end goal is peace that last thing we want to do is isolate them. we have always said the change has to come from within Islam if we want real change. get them interacting and get to understand how our ways aren't as "evil" as the cultural shock is saying it is.

VN Store

Back