hillary and her tax increase

Taxes need to be raised for all - and spending has to be cut to get the deficit controllable. I do not want my grandchildren to be paying for Cheney's weapons of mass destruction. I do not want my grandchildren paying for earned income credit. I do not want my grandchildren paying for................geez the list is so long.

Reactions: 3 people
Taxes need to be raised for all - and spending has to be cut to get the deficit controllable. I do not want my grandchildren to be paying for Cheney's weapons of mass destruction. I do not want my grandchildren paying for earned income credit. I do not want my grandchildren paying for................geez the list is so long.

Wtf?

Reactions: 9 people

There exists a provision in the IRS tax code where you can send MORE than your minimum tax. Will the tax hikers lead by example?

Last edited:
Reactions: 11 people
i find it ironic that the liberals who demand taxes to be raised, hire an army of tax lawyers to find loopholes.

never has that hypocrite warren Buffet offered to pay more taxes and lead by example. the hypocrite apple company is the same. these "stalwart" liberal companies who preach tax raises spend millions on tax lawyer.

Reactions: 7 people
Kletus, that's a dumb post. you understand our treasury is getting records tax receipt, yet our debt is only getting worse. our spending is out of control. cheney's weapons? really?

Reactions: 7 people
We have been paying the higher taxes and still we need to pay for school supplies and other basic needs of the school system? I would be happy to pay taxes if they were appropriated correctly. You look at the government services like the IRS spending like drunken sailors and you wonder WTF. Thru all the turmoil and scandal no IRS or VA employee has been fired.

Let it go. Cheney has been out of office for almost 8 years (and at this point the Obama admin has been at war longer than the Bush admin...couldn't you at least change it to Biden's weapons?)

Reactions: 2 people
Obamacare and the war on poverty. Don't forget those.

Oh, and **** you. I paid way more than my fair share last year.

Reactions: 6 people

OK...how high should taxes be? High enough to redistribute your wealth to others? Or high enough to redistribute other's wealth to you?

If they want everyone to be on the same level. Lets just throw all money into a big pile and distribute it all evenly.

That will work right? Oy Vey!!

I know some people would be broke before the week was out.

This might be hard for people to understand but maybe we should help the people that actually try to create jobs. Or, help the people that I call the backbone of America. That means, people that are actually working to get what they have.

If we continue down the path we're going. the extremely rich will have money ( no matter what new taxes are levied ) and those that don't care as long as they have a handout, will still be getting handouts.

Please, let us elect another democrat.. Extremely blue font

Reactions: 1 person
If they want everyone to be on the same level. Lets just throw all money into a big pile and distribute it all evenly.

That will work right? Oy Vey!!

I know some people would be broke before the week was out.

This might be hard for people to understand but maybe we should help the people that actually try to create jobs. Or, help the people that I call the backbone of America. That means, people that are actually working to get what they have.

If we continue down the path we're going. the extremely rich will have money ( no matter what new taxes are levied ) and those that don't care as long as they have a handout, will still be getting handouts.

Please, let us elect another democrat.. Extremely blue font
So, kinda like that "trickle down economics"? One problem with that...it's called greed.

if things will just go back to the way they were and the same people will end up with the money, why is everyone so pissed off about the idea?

if things will just go back to the way they were and the same people will end up with the money, why is everyone so pissed off about the idea?

PO'D about the idea of increased taxation?

Sorta. I don't think you're a dog, mcdad. In fact, I don't think of you as an eel. You, my good sir, am A Moose.

We all agree the government need money. The crucial questions are:
- how much is necessary?
- for what purpose?
- who pays?
I am against tax raises because I believe the government gets more than enough. Money is wasted across all spending budgets. Taxation is not evenly distributed across the populous.

Furthermore the dip****s CANNOT stay within budget....they can't even pass a budget now. They borrow/print and then tell us how.broke they are and how many need more government. Screw those morons. Let them tighten the belt like the rest of us have to.

PO'D about the idea of increased taxation?

He was sayimg if all the money was distributed evenly and in 6 months the same people would be rich and the same people wpuld be poor then why are the rich always against the idea...

If that ever happens please just let me get advance notice so i could invest everything i have in the companies where all the pocket rich peoples money would immediately flow to. Every house or trailer in the hood would have new 70 inch flatscreens, lexus/benz/caddy in the driveway on 24inch rims, handguns and AR/AKs sold by the millions,etc. The vast majority of people that are poor are that way because they have zero self control.

The rich now would end up rich again because of the connections they have. In a lot of ways who you know is often more important than what you know...

We all agree the government need money. The crucial questions are:
- how much is necessary?
- for what purpose?
- who pays?
I am against tax raises because I believe the government gets more than enough. Money is wasted across all spending budgets. Taxation is not evenly distributed across the populous.

Furthermore the dip****s CANNOT stay within budget....they can't even pass a budget now. They borrow/print and then tell us how.broke they are and how many need more government. Screw those morons. Let them tighten the belt like the rest of us have to.

You see no irony in the phrase 'tighten the belt'?

VN Store

Back