North Korea: We Are At War With US

Our foreign policy is out of control...

The lies and secrecy that's been exposed lately should forewarn most Americans that it's NOT everyone else...

Reactions: 1 person
They probably need money to get the electric company to turn their power back on
CofUjWfUsAEbeiF.jpg

Reactions: 6 people
From what I remember, we've never actually signed a peace treaty with them after the Korean War.

So, how does one declare war against a country they're already technically at war with?

Reactions: 2 people
I like the Bart Mancuso approach (Scott Glenn in The Hunt for Red October) in dealing with Kim Jong Un. "If that bastard so much as flinches, I'm gonna blow him right to Mars."

Reactions: 4 people
They've actually been firing on the US mainland for years.

It's sad their slingshots aren't powerful enough to reach us.

Can we donate them some .22s, or something?

Reactions: 4 people
I fish with a guy who may or may not have better, and more powerful water bombs than they do.

*i have never used one! In case the atf reads this.

Reactions: 2 people
I like the Bart Mancuso approach (Scott Glenn in The Hunt for Red October) in dealing with Kim Jong Un. "If that bastard so much as flinches, I'm gonna blow him right to Mars."

"If that bastard so much as flinches, I'm gonna blow him right to Mars."

What happens on Mars, stays on Mars:)

Last edited:
They've actually been firing on the US mainland for years.

It's sad their slingshots aren't powerful enough to reach us.

Can we donate them some .22s, or something?

Luckily due to plate tectonics North America and Asia are moving closer together. In a few million years they'll be all over us.

Reactions: 5 people
Luckily due to plate tectonics North America and Asia are moving closer together. In a few million years they'll be all over us.

I wouldn't give the NK propaganda machine any ideas. Soon plate tectonics will be Kim's doing.

VN Store

Back