More fun with Pelosi

VOLS INC.

President/CEO
Her latest revelation:

Pelosi said, “It’s about the economy. That is not a cliche its a fact. I think that, so many times, white, non-college educated white males have voted Republican. They voted against their own economic interests because of guns, because of gays, and because of God, the three G’s, God being the woman’s right to choose. That is softening. Some of those people were never going to be voting Democratic anyway. But I believe that, with the turnout that we expect to have, we will draw some of them in with our message, and enough other people to win the election.”

talking about someone who need to retire and disappear quickly.

prime minister Thatcher was right when she said that liberals would rather have rich people less rich and poor people more poor as long as that perceived gap was closed. it wasn't a quote but a paraphrase.

When is this psycho gonna be voted out? There is something seriously wrong with her. Has all the plastic surgery around her head squeezed her brain so much that she can't think rationally?

When is this psycho gonna be voted out? There is something seriously wrong with her. Has all the plastic surgery around her head squeezed her brain so much that she can't think rationally?

Never... He voters are either living off the govt or super wealthy that are bleating hearts

talking about someone who need to retire and disappear quickly.

prime minister Thatcher was right when she said that liberals would rather have rich people less rich and poor people more poor as long as that perceived gap was closed. it wasn't a quote but a paraphrase.

Margaret Thatcher quote . . .

"In politics, if you want anything said, ask a man; if you want anything done, ask a woman. "

:sick: That face is part plastic surgery?

Last edited:
She's honestly one of the dumbest individuals I've ever heard open their mouth. "Well, we have to pass it first. Then we can read it and see what's inside." - re: The not so Affordable Care debacle

Reactions: 3 people
She's honestly one of the dumbest individuals I've ever heard open their mouth. "Well, we have to pass it first. Then we can read it and see what's inside." - re: The not so Affordable Care debacle

Amen

VN Store

Back