Mainstream Media propaganda machine

Yep. Real sad, too. They used to be awesome when they focused on sports. Now they get involved in politics, cancel Grantland and replace it with The Undefeated, which is hot garbage.

Singing to the choir here. Other than actual games, I do not watch the crappy network.

This broke the camels back for me. I cancelled my insider subscription and no longer go to their site. I'll watch if the Vols are on but that's it. Clay Travis is spot on.

Btw, what alternatives to ESPN.com do you recommend?

This broke the camels back for me. I cancelled my insider subscription and no longer go to their site. I'll watch if the Vols are on but that's it. Clay Travis is spot on.

Btw, what alternatives to ESPN.com do you recommend?

Fox Sports and CBS Sports are pretty good options.

ESPN has really spiraled into the toilet. Mass exodus of the talent, and more and more they have gotten former players vs. actual journalists. And those half educated guys with CTE have somehow become experts on the sport they played as well as every social issue under the sun. So you have possible voters being informed by guys who don't have elevators that go to the top floor.

Reactions: 1 person
Guys like Tom Jackson are being pushed for people that can barely speak the language.

On the political thing, I watch sports hoping to get away from it. Are there no forms of escapism any more?

Guys like Tom Jackson are being pushed for people that can barely speak the language.

On the political thing, I watch sports hoping to get away from it. Are there no forms of escapism any more?

Oh there are. I "escape" a couple of times a day, at least.

I see what you're saying about the Tweet, but that's pretty much the extent of the infraction, if you want to call it that. I posted this story in another thread a couple days ago, and the article, as it was presented, didn't contain any of this "liberal propaganda," as you interpret it. Sure, the Tweet should have included "police targeting," but you should take it upon yourself to read the information and extract the facts. Making this an issue totally takes away from what MJ was saying - a message that needs to be heard.

I'm still very appreciative for him saying what he said. I hope more prominent people can voice this sentiment of anti-violence and diplomacy. Bickering just perpetuates hate.

I see what you're saying about the Tweet, but that's pretty much the extent of the infraction, if you want to call it that. I posted this story in another thread a couple days ago, and the article, as it was presented, didn't contain any of this "liberal propaganda," as you interpret it. Sure, the Tweet should have included "police targeting," but you should take it upon yourself to read the information and extract the facts. Making this an issue totally takes away from what MJ was saying - a message that needs to be heard.

I'm still very appreciative for him saying what he said. I hope more prominent people can voice this sentiment of anti-violence and diplomacy. Bickering just perpetuates hate.

EsPN's tweet too away from what he was saying. That's the problem.

It was on their television coverage too

They had their usual talking heads spinning it to fit their agenda

Exactly

You mean like the media singing from the same hymnal as Hildabeast saying Trump wants the Russians to hack? When obviously it was a sarcastic comment. The media has always been bad. But I've NEVER seen them this far into the hands of the libs. It's embarrassing and if they had shame they should be ashamed.

VN Store

Back