States Ranked by Fiscal Condition

Top states seem like the least populated... coincidence?

Reactions: 1 person
Florida and Ohio buck the trend a bit. Ohio under Kasich has been serious about cutting costs, one of the main reasons I liked him.

I'm not surprised to see Oklahoma up on that list since they pinch pennies enough to make Abe Lincoln squeal. And it shows in the fact our infrastructure out here is in the pits. All one has to do is drive down the roads to see the State is falling apart.

I'm not surprised to see Oklahoma up on that list since they pinch pennies enough to make Abe Lincoln squeal. And it shows in the fact our infrastructure out here is in the pits. All one has to do is drive down the roads to see the State is falling apart.

TN seems to be in pretty good shape..... The roads are great

Florida and Ohio buck the trend a bit. Ohio under Kasich has been serious about cutting costs, one of the main reasons I liked him.

Seriously about cutting costs? You mean serious about talking about it? Kasich hasn't cut costs. He's increased spending.

In Florida it is constitutionally mandated to have a balanced budget each fiscal period.

That's definitely an important step, but not all of it. How are they on taxes and gov't waste? I mean, I could mandate a balanced budget in my house and still waste money as long as part of my budget is stealing from the neighborhood association.

Seriously about cutting costs? You mean serious about talking about it? Kasich hasn't cut costs. He's increased spending.

he cut in places that needed to be cut, in his opinion. a lot of the places he made cuts I don't agree with. but it seems to have worked out. by the end of the term his spending had gone up after he had righted the ship. look at the state surplus before and after.

Check out the free state project (New Hampshire)...only 20th, but surrounded by a sea of red.

he cut in places that needed to be cut, in his opinion. a lot of the places he made cuts I don't agree with. but it seems to have worked out. by the end of the term his spending had gone up after he had righted the ship. look at the state surplus before and after.

Kasich should've been the nominee. Competent, principled, experienced, respectable, and electable.

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back