Will problems with the Olympics in Brazil get politicized?

lawgator1

Will Trump use these problems to further his negativity towards Hispanics? Imply they are incompetent, or corrupt, as a rule? Build a wall!

Reactions: 1 person
Will Trump use these problems to further his negativity towards Hispanics? Imply they are incompetent, or corrupt, as a rule? Build a wall!

Do you think the Mexican President feels the same toward Hispanics? He's going to build a wall at their southern border....

Reactions: 3 people

Dude... are we going to make a thread for everything?

Trump ate a hot chili peppers once, is he going to use it for his negativity toward Chileans and Hispanics.

Yup.

All the Brazilians I played soccer with would get pissed if anybody called them Hispanic.

Another fun fact is that Puerto Rican's and Cuban's hate each other.

Dude... are we going to make a thread for everything?

Trump ate a hot chili peppers once, is he going to use it for his negativity toward Chileans and Hispanics.

Two considerations:

1- LG gets paid by the post to spread DNC propaganda

2 - Trump has gotten on LG's brain. Every event must be related back to how LG would like Trump to interpret the event itself. Nothing concrete, just LG's own projection.

#2 seems more reasonable, but I haven't ruled out #1.

Where did he say otherwise?

I don't know.

LawGator1 said:
Will Trump use these problems to further his negativity towards Hispanics?

The term Hispanic (Spanish: hispano or hispánico, Galician: hispánico, Asturian: hispanu, Basque: hispaniar, Catalan: hispà,[1][2] hispàno[3]) broadly refers to the people, nations, and cultures that have a historical link to Spain. It commonly applies to countries once colonized by Spain in the Americas

This is all about the Taco bowl that Trump ate during Cinco de Mayo two months ago. Bait and wait, thats what LG does.

LG - I have a question for you. It's a serious question.

When you say the word "Latino", do you change your accent like Obama does when he says the word?

VN Store

Back