Bold Claim by Wikileaks

knucklehead_vol

BREAKING NEWS: Julian Assange states that he will "release a new set of documents that will ensure @HillaryClinton's arrest." #DNCLeaks

Reactions: 7 people
BREAKING NEWS: Julian Assange states that he will "release a new set of documents that will ensure @HillaryClinton's arrest." #DNCLeaks

Maybe he's got something that shows her ordering the killing of someone or selling of nuclear secrets.

Why does Wiki have a hard on for HRC all the sudden? It does make for good theatre, btw.

And here we have a perfect example of the right wing blogosphere mimicking news and reporting.

Notice OP did not cite a source.

I looked and the source for this is some right wing blog called yournewswire.com. If you read the story, it says Assaunge "recently" gave an interview to ITV saying this.

If you then click on that link, it takes you to a video from June 12.

So what you've got is a right wing blog, rehashing a 6 week old video, and calling it "breaking news" the night before the Dem convention.

Pathetic and transparent. But hey, repeat it and repackage it enough. Republican hate machine will lap it up, like you, paying no attention to, you know, the facts.

Reactions: 1 person
And here we have a perfect example of the right wing blogosphere mimicking news and reporting.

I looked and the source for this is some right wing blog called yournewswire.com. If you read the story, it says Assaunge "recently" gave an interview to ITV saying this.

So what you've got is a right wing blog, rehashing a 6 week old video, and calling it "breaking news" the night before the Dem convention.

Pathetic and transparent. But hey, repeat it and repackage it enough. Republican hate machine will lap it up, like you, paying no attention to, you know, the facts.

Will you admit you're wrong if they do indeed release more?

And one of the key dem operatives calls Dems pigs and cattle. Says 80% of you are morons. But keep thinking you aren't part of the 80%.

Reactions: 2 people
Will you admit you're wrong if they do indeed release more?

No, because it's not breaking news.

I'm not commenting n whether 6 weeks ago he alluded to some bombshell. Obviously, I have no idea what he's referencing. I'm saying calling a 6 week old statement "breaking news" the weekend of the convention is obviously not true. It is not news. It is not breaking. It's repackaging.

No, because it's not breaking news.

I'm not commenting n whether 6 weeks ago he alluded to some bombshell. Obviously, I have no idea what he's referencing. I'm saying calling a 6 week old statement "breaking news" the weekend of the convention is obviously not true. It is not news. It is not breaking. It's repackaging.

*screech screech screech it, brother!!

Getting too hot in the kitchen for some folks.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back