Hillary Clinton Chooses Tim Kaine for VP

It's a safe pick, just like Pence was. Won't excite the progressive wing.

One interesting thing is that he speaks fluent Spanish. I expect that to be broadcasted front and center over the next few months.

One interesting thing is that he speaks fluent Spanish. I expect that to be broadcasted front and center over the next few months.

Not an authentic Latino , he's a gringo who can habla spanol, No big deal ,the Latinos know when they're behind pandered too.

Tim Kaine sure ain't no man of color. Democraps Party is supposedly made up of different races but here we are again w/old crusty white people running the show.

Really surprised Hillary didn't pick bat sh!t crazy Pelosi as her running mate.

Tim Kaine sure ain't no man of color. Democraps Party is supposedly made up of different races but here we are again w/old crusty white people running the show.

Catholic. That might could secure the Latino votes.

Not an authentic Latino , he's a gringo who can habla spanol, No big deal ,the Latinos know when they're behind pandered too.
There's really no point in pandering when you're taking em from behind...

The progressive wing and Bernie supporters will be deserting her and their corrupt party en masse.

The only thing Kaine has to deliver is Virginia...do that and it's President Clinton

The only thing Kaine has to deliver is Virginia...do that and it's President Clinton

The last Virginia poll I saw indicated Virginia voters weren't any more inclined to vote for Hillary w Kaine on the ticket

How is that important? If Trump stood up in a debate and said "bruh I feel all y'all" would black people say oh gosh he's got a good point? Speaking a language doesn't mean you understand that voter base. White people speaking Spanish to Spanish speakers just seems contrived and patronizing.

How is that important? If Trump stood up in a debate and said "bruh I feel all y'all" would black people say oh gosh he's got a good point? Speaking a language doesn't mean you understand that voter base. White people speaking Spanish to Spanish speakers just seems contrived and patronizing.

Come on Jeb is doing gre.....errrrrrrrrr

Won't be important, but Hillary is so tone-deaf that she thought claiming to carry hot sauce in her purse would endear herself to black voters. From there it doesn't really seem like a stretch to say she would try to use Kaine's Spanish.

Reactions: 1 person
giphy.gif

Reactions: 1 person

I was betting on the Indian. An all woman ticket. Lg would have used a whole box of Kleenex.

Reactions: 3 people
The white folks that speak the best street Spanish are the guys in charge at the job site and the farm. Is that the image you want to send to Hispanic voters?
Yeah, but it the Republicans that are gonna put 'em back in chains.

VN Store

Back