Does He Believe In God?

Franklin Pierce

Hillary Clinton has another email problem on her hands on the eve of the Democratic Convention – this one brought on by a provocative move by Wikilkeaks to release 19,252 Democratic Party emails on the eve of her convention.

In one May email headlined, 'No ****,' from DNC Chief Financial Officer Brad Marshall, may expose an effort to get someone to press Clinton primary rival Bernie Sanders publicly about his faith.

Read more: 'Does he believe in God?' Wikileaks releases more hacked emails on eve of Hillary's convention ? and one reveals a plan to put out story that 'Bernie never ever had his act together' and another may raise questions about his faith | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Last edited:
Add me to the camp who literally could not care less about a Politician's religious beliefs. I think all of them should leave that s*** at the door anyway.

Reactions: 4 people
Add me to the camp who literally could not care less about a Politician's religious beliefs. I think all of them should leave that s*** at the door anyway.

As a Christian, I honestly think the majority bring it up just to pander votes. Just because someone is religious doesn't mean they'll make a good president.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back