hillary had better tell saudi....

joevol320

to tell isis to stop terrorizing until after the election. Trump is going to campaign hard on terrorist and hard on keeping muslim terrorists from entering America.

Hillary herself wants hundreds of thousands of muslim terrorists to enter America. Trump will no doubt campaign on this too.

muslim terrorists should hold off until after the election. if/when hillary when, they should have carte blanche to act all over the world.

Reactions: 2 people
She already has the illegal vote. Minority voters have been bred to vote Democratic. She'll win regardless, too many stupid people voting democrat.

Reactions: 3 people
to tell isis to stop terrorizing until after the election. Trump is going to campaign hard on terrorist and hard on keeping muslim terrorists from entering America.

Hillary herself wants hundreds of thousands of muslim terrorists to enter America. Trump will no doubt campaign on this too.

muslim terrorists should hold off until after the election. if/when hillary when, they should have carte blanche to act all over the world.

This gibberish is typical of the conservative knowledge and understanding of domestic and world issues.

Reactions: 6 people
This gibberish is typical of the conservative knowledge and understanding of domestic and world issues.

Yeah because liberals are known for their outstanding handling of domestic and world issues. The only way liberals know how to fix domestic and world issues is by giving handouts.

Reactions: 1 person
She already has the illegal vote. Minority voters have been bred to vote Democratic. She'll win regardless, too many stupid people voting democrat.

I've been saying this for years......any candidate other than a democrat starts out in such a hole it's nearly impossible to overcome

You vote democrat and you know it.... Your family votes democrat.... Your cousins, aunties, uncles.... All of them.... You're friends too and have done so forever.

Yeah because liberals are known for their outstanding handling of domestic and world issues. The only way liberals know how to fix domestic and world issues is by giving handouts.

Lol, did you get a lobotomy or something? Sorry to point it out, but your tunes are in a different key from when you first posted in the politics forum.

Lol, did you get a lobotomy or something? Sorry to point it out, but your tunes are in a different key from when you first posted in the politics forum.

I've always sided with Dems on social issues and still do to a certain degree. Helping fellow man is certainly something I agree with, but I just don't like the way we do it. I'd give the shirt off my back for anybody, but the attitude of expecting me to do so rubs me the wrong way.

I've always sided with Dems on social issues and still do to a certain degree. Helping fellow man is certainly something I agree with, but I just don't like the way we do it. I'd give the shirt off my back for anybody, but the attitude of expecting me to do so rubs me the wrong way.

We share the same feelings on this

It's not the expectation of you giving the shirt off your back...

It's the Dems giving your fellow man the shirt off your back.

Reactions: 1 person
Not to mention that when I joined the forum, I was 22. I'm now 28 so I would hope that my viewpoints would change.

It's not the expectation of you giving the shirt off your back...

It's the Dems giving your fellow man the shirt off your back.

Too hot to be wearing shirts right now anyway. Everyone can have my shirts.

Alright, alright, alriiiight...

i think the majority of people share your feelings. But we shouldn't define 'helping fellow man' as providing massive welfare that doesn't solve the problem.

it's quite obvious that decades of social programs and increase spending hasn't fix anything.

one cannot separate social issues and economic issues. they go hand in hand.

VN Store

Back