Politics forum reminder. Please Read.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
It's a difficult time in our country right now, for a number of reasons.

I know emotions are running high and folks are very passionate when it comes to social and political issues, but please keep in mind that this is a community for Tennessee fans. We're all friends here (except for that friggin' Gator, LG), albeit with lots of different backgrounds and life experiences.

We've always tried to maintain a level of decency and respect in this forum, and I'd like to keep it that way. I know emotions run high, and sometimes we all say/post things we really don't mean, but please be respectful of your "friends" here and let's not resort to name-calling and hateful comments.

We have a great group on this site. I appreciate every one of you and I am proud to have you as part of our Tennessee family -- except for LG. Screw that guy!

Just kidding LG. Please don't take your ball and go home. :)

Go Vols!
Freak

Reactions: 21 people
So does this mean we can keep calling LG hateful names, since he is not part of the Tennessee family?

Reactions: 4 people
Freak, I think I speak for everyone when I say...

...You've got a LOT of nerve telling us how to treat each other on a website you created and administrate. Just who do you THINK you are??? We pay absolutely no money to join and participate. Does our investment into your site not give us freedom of speech? Lastly, this "reminder" of yours is in direct agreement with your rules of conduct we all agreed to when we joined. How dare you try to throw us a curveball by reinforcing previously established guidelines. This passive aggressive maneuver of yours is something the liberals here will not tolerate and I fully expect them to leave the politics forum in protest.

Reactions: 4 people

...You've got a LOT of nerve telling us how to treat each other on a website you created and administrate. Just who do you THINK you are??? We pay absolutely no money to join and participate. Does our investment into your site not give us freedom of speech? Lastly, this "reminder" of yours is in direct agreement with your rules of conduct we all agreed to when we joined. How dare you try to throw us a curveball by reinforcing previously established guidelines. This passive aggressive maneuver of yours is something the liberals here will not tolerate and I fully expect them to leave the politics forum in protest.

+1. Our FA rights shouldn't be trampled just because we don't "own this website" or "contribute money to its operation" or "help with anything". Color me disappointed. A sad day for democracy.

Reactions: 1 person

I know emotions are running high and folks are very passionate when it comes to social and political issues, but please keep in mind that this is a community for Tennessee fans. We're all friends here (except for that friggin' Gator, LG), albeit with lots of different backgrounds and life experiences.

We've always tried to maintain a level of decency and respect in this forum, and I'd like to keep it that way. I know emotions run high, and sometimes we all say/post things we really don't mean, but please be respectful of your "friends" here and let's not resort to name-calling and hateful comments.

We have a great group on this site. I appreciate every one of you and I am proud to have you as part of our Tennessee family -- except for LG. Screw that guy!

Go Vols!
Freak

+1. Our FA rights shouldn't be trampled just because we don't "own this website" or "contribute money to its operation" or "help with anything". Color me disappointed. A sad day for democracy.

Piss off, jerkface!

You didn't build this Freak.
Oh... wait...

Freak IS Kenny G.

Yeah, if the G stands for "GAY"! BURN!

high-five-bro.gif

Reactions: 2 people
Yeah, if the G stands for "GAY"! BURN!

You obviously don't know about Uncle Kenny. He danced on table tops, took too many shots, maxed out his credit cards, got tossed out of the bar, went streaking in the park and skinny dipping in the dark.

Go Vols!
Freak

Cheers, well said. I am guilty and will do my part.

Thanks for the great Vols forums.

And Freak 4 Prez 2016!!!

Solid words about the current environment, freak. And I think things here have been fairly cordial, certainly overall. I apologize for anything I've said that was otherwise.

Reactions: 2 people
Solid words about the current environment, freak. And I think things here have been fairly cordial, certainly overall. I apologize for anything I've said that was otherwise.

LOL. The mental image in my head after reading this:

LG is Eddie Haskell.

Reactions: 11 people
Nah. I'm Ward...

...because sometimes I'm a little hard on the Beaver. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: 7 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back