Trayvon Martin's mother to headline DNC

golfballs

Mostly Peaceful Poster
http://www.cnbc.com/2016/07/15/bill-clinton-and-trayvon-martins-mother-headline-dnc-speakers.html

With a theme of "Stronger Together," the official list of speakers released Friday includes President Barack Obama and former President Bill Clinton. Other speakers will be Sybrina Fulton and Gwen Carr, respectively, the mothers of Trayvon Martin and Eric Garner — whose deaths sparked protests about racial profiling.

They also have an illegal immigrant on the list of speakers.

Nope, democrats aren't fanning the flames of racial tension....

Reactions: 14 people
The RNC's choice in speakers is downright comical.

The DNC is just sad and a sign of how ****ty this whole thing is.

Reactions: 2 people
Last edited:
Reactions: 4 people
Can't be a shock to anyone. Maybe they can burn some cops in effigy at the conclusion of the proceedings. For unity.

Reactions: 2 people
A thug is a thug is a thug. I don't care if you're a white thug, black thug, Jewish thug, or an Azerbaijani thug, you act like a thug you're going to get called one.

I don't recall Martin committing a bunch of violent crimes. If smoking weed makes a thug, I guess pretty much every hs/college age kid is a thug.

I don't recall Martin committing a bunch of violent crimes. If smoking weed makes a thug, I guess pretty much every hs/college age kid is a thug.

Martin probably wasn't but some of the others that have been rallying points for BLM were.

Anybody remember Sandra Fluke? How about Cindy Sheehan? Former DNC darlings exploited by political candidates. Trayvon's mom will be the same.

VN Store

Back