Don Lemon vs Sheriff Clarke

I literally thought he was going to slap the ****ake out of him

CnneihWUEAA8fjI.jpg

Reactions: 3 people
The only way this could've been better is if the Sheriff grabbed the back of that sissy's head and made his face eat that desk.

Reactions: 1 person
:cray: Boo hoo hoo . It's my show & the sheriff want let me talk.

What a little ***** Lemon is.

Should not have a real man on that ***** show.

Reactions: 2 people
Lemon is an idiot. I remember when he argued that the difference between a Fully automatic gun and a semi-automatic gun, was just a matter of "semantics"

CNN gave this guy a platform and he chose to attack Lemon? All Lemon did was state what he was told by other LEO's.

Yeah I think he misunderstood what Lemon was saying.

All in all, it's a no harm, no foul for both parties. Clearly Clarke is very upset about the cop killing and shooting incidents over the last couple months.

When your brothers are taking fire and you place a microphone in front of him, what do you expect? He is pissed. I don't blame him a bit.

Yeah I think he misunderstood what Lemon was saying.

All in all, it's a no harm, no foul for both parties. Clearly Clarke is very upset about the cop killing and shooting incidents over the last couple months.

Yep, though he looked like he was ready to pounce from the outset. That he opted to smack around a hapless CNN reporter seems like a wasted opportunity.

When things get heated & doesn't go his way he'll always cut to a commercial like a little sissy.

The sheriff was attacking the messenger on a point that his colleagues made. I get the Sheriffs anger, but it was misplaced and Lemon absolutely should have shut him down when the guy failed to maintain his composure.

Reactions: 2 people
Yep, though he looked like he was ready to pounce from the outset. That he opted to smack around a hapless CNN reporter seems like a wasted opportunity.

I think Clarke probably has a problem with Lemon over earlier #BLM comments..they probably shouldn't have brought him on live and yeah I see your point they gave him an outlet but not the best time to ask him how he felt.

I think Clarke probably has a problem with Lemon over earlier #BLM comments..they probably shouldn't have brought him on live and yeah I see your point they gave him an outlet but not the best time to ask him how he felt.

It is kind of funny though. That dude looked like he wanted to beat Lemon's as$ in the worst way.

VN Store

Back