Martial law a possibility?

Berry4Heisman14

VOL til death
Anyone else worried we're heading towards this? Obama would remain president since all elections would be suspended.

Anyone else worried we're heading towards this? Obama would remain president since all elections would be suspended.

Duh, that's why he sent out the message to blacks and Muslims to start attacking. Sent it on their Annie Oakley magic decoder rings. The go signal was "drink more ovaltine."

Reactions: 16 people
Duh, that's why he sent out the message to blacks and Muslims to start attacking. Sent it on their Annie Oakley magic decoder rings. The go signal was "drink more ovaltine."
Wtf. Sometimes I really like you.

Reactions: 1 person

I heard the same thing. Thought I was the only one thanks for clearing that up

A buddy of mine is a retired Marine. (Force Recon)

He told me that all it takes is for martial law to happen in one city or town, and it will spread across the country like wild fire.

Could be a small town in Wyoming that has it happen, then the chaos starts.

I'm not a fan of marital law - why should someone get half my stuff just because we doing the horizontal boogie
That's 2 different things. Martial law is where they put their foot on your throat, and try to control your every move. Marital law , on the other hand, is ..........uh ....never mind.

Reactions: 6 people
That's 2 different things. Martial law is where they put their foot on your throat, and try to control your every move. Marital law , on the other hand, is ..........uh ....never mind.

Martial law will never happen. My wife won't give up the power.

Reactions: 2 people
I am pretty pro-federal government (not this admin just in general) but even I would saying its time to grab the pitchforks if martial law is declared.

I am pretty pro-federal government (not this admin just in general) but even I would saying its time to grab the pitchforks if martial law is declared.
Yup. Pitchforks is all you will have left after 8 years of HiLIARy KKKankles.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back