Noah's Ark Encounter Opens In Kentucky

VolnJC

Think I'm going to take my mom up to see this in the fall. Not a believer but hey it's a big azz ship and I'm a closet pirate :)

BBu6Kar.img

https://arkencounter.com/
Bill Nye visits new Noah's ark attraction he criticized

It's funny these people are mad about what strangers are doing but will take their kids to a park to meet a giant talking mouse and a duck with unchecked rage and declare "magic" for all involved.

Reactions: 6 people
Ark Encounter employees are required to sign a statement saying they are Christians and that Jesus Christ is their savior, the Christian Post reported. In addition, the site has been given $18 million in state tax incentives, something critics said shouldn’t have been allowed, given its religious nature.

Lol

Reactions: 3 people
It's funny these people are mad about what strangers are doing but will take their kids to a park to meet a giant talking mouse and a duck with unchecked rage and declare "magic" for all involved.

The only difference is we don't lie to our kids and tell them that giant mouse and duck are real and you better be nice to them or you will rot in hell for eternity.

Reactions: 18 people
Originally Posted by :
Ark Encounter employees are required to sign a statement saying they are Christians and that Jesus Christ is their savior, the Christian Post reported. In addition, the site has been given $18 million in state tax incentives, something critics said shouldn’t have been allowed, given its religious nature.

Lol

I have no problem with people spending money on whatever they f*** they want but that money could've been used in such a better way. Kentucky ranks 4th highest in the nation for poverty, 17th in household food insecurity and 28th in child food insecurity. About 1 out 4 kids in Kentucky aren't getting enough food for a healthy active lifestyle. If Christians really wanted to make a difference in their community, put that money towards feeding kids and helping those who could truly use there help. I'd be willing to bet 99% of people going to that are Christians already and if they're really worried about reaching nonbelievers, there's much better ways of doing so.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8 people
I have no problem with people spending money on whatever they f*** they want but that money could've been used in such a better way. Kentucky ranks 4th highest in the nation for poverty, 17th in household food insecurity and 28th in child food insecurity. About 1 out 4 kids in Kentucky aren't getting enough food for a healthy active lifestyle. If Christians really wanted to make a difference in their community, but that money towards feeding kids and helping those how could truly use there help. I'd be willing to bet 99% of people going to that are Christians already and if they're really worried about reaching nonbelievers, there's much better ways of doing so.

So i assume you have personally given your money to feed the people in kentucky right? Or is it just more liberal mantra of spending other peoples money, and telling others how to spend their own hard earned money.

By the way, i have never attended a church that didnt have a food pantry dedicated to feeding and helping the people in their own community. You know, fix your own neighborhood first. Also, evangelical churches as well as others support missions, our church supports a dozen different missionaries. So we feed people both where we live and all over the world. Every week, every month. I bet you give your income to feed all kinds of people though. Because if you never fed anything besides your own face while telling others who already feed lots of people that they should do more, that would make you a huge dbag. I am sure thats not the case though.

Reactions: 12 people
I have no problem with people spending money on whatever they f*** they want but that money could've been used in such a better way. Kentucky ranks 4th highest in the nation for poverty, 17th in household food insecurity and 28th in child food insecurity. About 1 out 4 kids in Kentucky aren't getting enough food for a healthy active lifestyle. If Christians really wanted to make a difference in their community, but that money towards feeding kids and helping those how could truly use there help. I'd be willing to bet 99% of people going to that are Christians already and if they're really worried about reaching nonbelievers, there's much better ways of doing so.

How can half of kids be obese and 25% malnourished? So only 25% of kids are in a normal range? I rarely see a kid out that doesn't look like it could miss a meal or four. Our kid is 25-30th percentile weight and we have to buy at least down a size if not more. The clothes are made for all these tub tub kids now.

So i assume you have personally given your money to feed the people in kentucky right? Or is it just more liberal mantra of spending other peoples money, and telling others how to spend their own hard earned money.

By the way, i have never attended a church that didnt have a food pantry dedicated to feeding and helping the people in their own community. You know, fix your own neighborhood first. Also, evangelical churches as well as others support missions, our church supports a dozen different missionaries. So we feed people both where we live and all over the world. Every week, every month. I bet you give your income to feed all kinds of people though. Because if you never fed anything besides your own face while telling others who already feed lots of people that they should do more, that would make you a huge dbag. I am sure thats not the case though.

I think you nailed him on the head

Reactions: 2 people

While I may not have the same beliefs as you and as a whole I don't believe, I always have appreciated the community work a lot of churches do, whether it be feeding the needy or whatever.

Reactions: 1 person

Geez, for someone that claims to have an IQ that tested at a level just below genius, you have very poor reading comprehension. At the start of the post I stated I have no problem with people spending money on whatever they want. Just that, in my opinion, that money could've been spent in a better way to help those in need in Kentucky. And no I haven't gave to help the needy in Kentucky, but I do give and volunteer in my own community.

Reactions: 9 people

VN Store

Back